April 19, 2024, 05:31:12 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

Today, all the way from Japan. My free Super Famicom + games arrived 12 days early (My Birthday is in 12 days). My good friend in Japan, wanted me to have them about a month ago but decided to hold off and make them a birthday gift!

Awesome!

petik1

Today I got an XBOX halo special Edition for $15 on craigslist! I gave the guy a 20 because I felt like I was ripping him off.  ;D ;D ;D

Flip

Found a JVC X'EYE at a flea market for 15 bucks. Works and everything, too. :)

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Epic_Lotus

If I'm remembering right, the JVC X'eye is a fairly sought after Sega Genesis and CD combo unit (or Mega Drive and Mega CD combo unit for you non-US folk :) ).  It's about the size of the Mega Drive system by itself.  Not quite as compact as the CDX, but still pretty sweet.

manuel

Mmh... sweet.

Looks like a fine piece of hardware.

linkzpikachu

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!! i was on videogamepricecharts.com and turns out that a JVC X'eye is worth about....$900.00
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

August 06, 2010, 07:19:11 pm #1912 Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 11:03:41 am by nintendodork
Something is only worth what people will pay.  I don't see any recent auctions on eBay for those that ended around $900.

But, it is still a rare and cool console.  Very nice find!

Post Merge: August 09, 2010, 11:03:41 am

Today, my friend gave me his Xbox that has RRoD.  If I can fix it, I'm going to JTAG it.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cam3ron@FW

Wasn't there a Sega CDZ combo too that was like the size of a genesis model 2?

Speaking of Genesis.  I don't have one at the moment but I bought an official model 1 controller to use on my colecovision.  Much better!  Now I can play my favourites a lot easier ;D
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

famiac

133MHz

Went flea market hunting with a friend this morning, I got some stuff that I needed like replacement video cables and a universal TV remote, and also I got stuff that I didn't really need, but I end up getting anyway, like SNES pirates  ::):P

Another Pokémon pirate

Notice the SNS-TN-USA code, which corresponds to the game The Terminator. Here's a gameplay video of it. I already own a copy of this game, so I got this one for a trade request.

I also found a Donkey Kong Country 3 cart that I didn't notice that it was a pirate long after I paid for it and left. Shame on me for impulse buying and not doing a meticulous check.

Fortunately I didn't pay much for it and hey, it's still DKC3 right? But I can't get it to work for dear life, Nintendo keeps telling me that I'm going to hell for being a filthy pirate: ::)

Tried replacing the battery and scrubbing the contacts to no avail. It got me really curious, could it be that it needs a particular setup to work properly, or is it just defective? All of my other SNES pirates run flawlessly, so who knows.

NintendoKing

If it wont work in original SNES, I am sure it will in SNES Jr since it contains no lock-out. ;D

Cam3ron@FW

You see, I told Tankexsmortis that pikacho was just a joke name I made on worms 2 but now I'm shocked  :o
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

I've gotten like, 60 games since last time I was here. I need to take some pics sometime.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...