April 28, 2024, 09:07:16 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

Thats pretty sad. He had to enter a contest to get one, and i just took it off the bottle!

nintendodork

Well the prizes weren't announced.  It was more of a for-fun kind of thing, but first place ended up being pretty sweet. A $35 gift certificate to any of the vendors who were at this convention, and a discount on next year's admit price.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

X

Quote from: Mi5terDNA on August 29, 2010, 08:03:14 pm
Found a brand new PS1 controller.  No analog sticks, all awesome ;D

also got the retail cd-rom for Duke Nukem.

wow. that is my favorite controller. the one with no analog sticks :D nice

MS-DOS4

GBA multi from Famiac today.

Some good hacks, etc. Otherwise standard 1st gen titles. At least there are no repeats.

Also, for some reason they put the game genie rom in there, even though it does absolutely nothing.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

linkzpikachu

got a NES dogbone in the box and gameboy advandce to gamecube link cable from a friend in MA
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

Atari 7800 and some games for $50

manuel

Got "Fairytale Fights" on play-asia for about 8$ shipped, because  I had some affiliation $.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-32hv-71-bp-49-en-84-j-70-3fyh.html

Looks like fun, and if I can get a few hours out of it it should be worth its price. The cover is hilarious.

petik1

September 12, 2010, 03:17:57 pm #1942 Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 03:27:44 pm by petik1
Klax on nes and game genie for genesis. Im having so much fun staring at my genny model 1, sega cd, 32x with sonic 3 and knuckles on top of the game genie!

Post Merge: September 12, 2010, 03:27:44 pm

linkzpikachu

got a neo geo pocket color and a copy of The Legend of Zelda: four swords adventure in the cardboard box with the gameboy to gamecube cable. the price of this find....free!
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomFreak

Too much to list and too lazy to upload photos, just visit my blog if you please otherwise I will say this, I got lots of stuff for each of the classic consoles including a brand spanking copy of Mario 3 CIB. awa!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga (PS3)

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Just ordered Legend of Wukong (Genesis/Mega Drive)