Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

so where in florida is this PnT lol
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

http://playntrade.com/storefinder/1048674

they fired the asshole in charge of the price gun, so prices are pretty good. When he was there, he tried to sell legend of zelda for NES for $40! Now nes games range from 1.99 to 19.99

linkzpikachu

at mine if they ever get stadium games it goes for 15.00 and its on my wish list  :D
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

Got a Sega "Kids Gear" in good condition at Hard-Off today. (Unfortunately there was no box, but that's ok.)
http://sega.jp/archive/segahard/gg/kidsgear.html

cubelmariomadness

What the heck..Is it any different from a game gear?
Sorry folks.

manuel

It's a Game Gear geared  :P towards kids.
I'm not sure if there are any differences.

linkzpikachu

either way its badass even if it is a kids system
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

November 24, 2010, 09:59:02 pm #2002 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 02:24:36 pm by nensondubois
Two sealed copies of Nekketsu Beach volleyball (for $64 I almost passed out) I also have a minty complete copy.

Post Merge: November 26, 2010, 02:24:36 pm

Pro Mahjong Kiwame GB CIB
Gamecube Demo Version 8

famiac

Sonic Crackers prototype Sega Genesis

jpx72

Quote from: famiac on November 27, 2010, 11:06:34 am
Sonic Crackers prototype Sega Genesis

You actually got the cart? Can you post some photos of it?

famiac

here is the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190464457821&si=f%252FnqfYG5FisxuQwF%252FYMNpsebcKc%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

pic of the board:

It's a fun game, but it's insanely glitchy. You can hit start and move the players around, and the game freezes at the beginning and title screen so you have to hit start immediately after it boots.

Also it's impossible to finish any level.

linkzpikachu

fireshark on the genny for 4 bucks
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

jpx72

Quote from: famiac on November 27, 2010, 01:14:34 pm
It's a fun game, but it's insanely glitchy. You can hit start and move the players around, and the game freezes at the beginning and title screen so you have to hit start immediately after it boots.
Also it's impossible to finish any level.

WOW famiac are you a Sonic collector? Because that is one of the holy grails, and it also looks legitimate, hopefully you won't find that it's a fake or something. But according to that auction info, I think this would not be a problem, I have heard about Nicola before. Nice catch! A bit expensive, but hey, it's a PROTOTYPE! Congratulations!

I was going to make me a repro of it sometimes in the future, but I don't have the programmer for 16 bit eproms (and don't have time to make it out of two 8-bit)

FamicomFreak

Awesome with the Sonic game and quite interesting even if it's not that playable!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nensondubois

Comix Zone (damn rental stickers)
Kiwame DX 2 Gamecube (CIB, perfect condition)
Mario & Wario CIB
Mario no Super Picross (CIB)
Bomberman B-Daman (CIB, not the one I wanted, but whatever)