Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

That game is worth owning for the label/box art alone!  ;D

senseiman

Quote from: manuel on March 16, 2012, 12:25:35 am
That game is worth owning for the label/box art alone!  ;D

Yes, I only wish that I had found a CIB version of it.  That cover art with the king holding two clumps of poo over his head is fantastic.

Parodius Duh

picked up Rocket Knight Adventures for Genesis. I remember absolutely loving this game when it came out so I had to get it again!  8)

FamicomRetroGamer

Dragon Ball Z Kai: Part Seven on Blu-ray!

Woohoo, only one part left to complete the Part Collection! ;D

Parodius Duh

Isnt the Kai version of DBZ heavily Edited compared to the dvds that came out like 5-6 years ago?

FamicomRetroGamer

Quote from: Parodius Duh on March 21, 2012, 01:24:03 pm
Isnt the Kai version of DBZ heavily Edited compared to the dvds that came out like 5-6 years ago?

Nope, Kai's uncut.

Are you talking about the awful orange bricks? God, that's terrible, but hey, it's the best since it's the only available for everyone since the Dragon Boxes Z were a Limited Edition product.

I also own the Dragon Boxes Z. ;D

manuel

I think by edited he means that some parts of the story (filler) were cut out to make it shorter.

Algo Fonix

I got me a second modded Sega Saturn the other day... for free. :) This one's going in the living room and will be used for fighting games only. :D

fredJ

I like that.  :D
I sell Saturn but we don't mod them.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

manuel

Free is always nice.  :) Congrats!

FamicomRetroGamer

They were pretty darn cheap and wanted them so I bough the German Imports' version instead of the UK I usually get.

Hehe, time to get Xbox LIVE GOLD to fucking piss the gamers off again. ;D

petik1

March 25, 2012, 11:24:43 am #2846 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:03:34 pm by petik1
Picked up Kid Icarus Uprising today at Best Buy for only $30! While I can't comment about the game (because I... uhh... don't actually have a 3DS) I can say the packaging was done extremely well. Nintendo outdid themselves with this one.

http://techsquid.blogspot.com/2012/03/32512-find-sorry-to-keep-you-waiting.html

manuel

Why is that stuff so cheap over there?  :o Nintendo is screwing their homeland!  >:(

petik1

I think it was a best buy thing, not nintendo.

manuel

Still, Best Buy has to buy the games from Nintendo and in order to sell it for 30$ they'll most certainly acquire it for less than that.

Here in Japan amazon usually gives the biggest discounts. But even with a 20% discount the game still costs 4640 Yen here, that's about 56$, the MSRP being 5800 Yen or 70$. Americans have it really good in terms of prices for luxury items.  :'(