April 20, 2024, 06:58:14 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

Wow you got some awsome deals.

133MHz

Yeah about the router... it looked like somebody inserted a screwdriver into every LAN port and bent several pins outwards so I just thought better get a new connector, but with patience and a small pair of pliers I managed to straighten every pin ;D! Maybe I don't have to replace the connector after all :D.

djdac

just got this

shiren the wanderer for gameboy.

FamicomFreak

I got some Gameboy games. I personally love Dragon Warrior 1+2 and Crystalis. True classics!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

son_ov_hades

Hows the Perfect Dark game? That was one of my favorites on the N64.

manuel

Drakkhen, Record of Lodoss War, Dragon Slayer, Song Master (all CIB for Super Famicom)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: son_ov_hades on July 04, 2008, 11:42:25 am
Hows the Perfect Dark game? That was one of my favorites on the N64.

It's kewl. There is actually blood in it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Crystalis is kewl too.

Kuvio

I am a huge fan of the NES Crystalis, but I heard they changed a lot of things with GB version. That kinda dissapointed me.

UglyJoe

Yeah, they changed the music in the Crystalis GBC remake.  Huge mistake.

FamicomFreak

Yeah also you can't buy the flute in the shop. I've been looking for that flute for a while now.....The NES version rocks!

keiffer01

Found Odama for Nintendo Game Cube still Brand new and sealed for only 10$ at EB games today. It's a really weird game and kinda hard to play though. :-[ Maybe i'm gonna like it more later in the game :P

nurd

That's the pinball one with the microphone, right? Looks really weird.

keiffer01

Yeah thats the one. The game is really hard, and the graphics aren't that great. If you zoom in towards the soldiers and look closely, they look even worse than playstation 1 graphics. :P

133MHz

July 13, 2008, 12:34:49 pm #448 Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:36:12 pm by 133MHz
Sega Master System II $6
Astro Warrior cart $4

EDIT: Also a pirate FC multicart with the Harry Potter pirate in it, one dollar

nurd

I found a divers oxygen tank- FREE

The valve is worth like 10, and the tank is like 20 some dollars worth of aluminum, I think.

Yay.