March 28, 2024, 03:17:57 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

I'd like an arcade machine, too.
But all I've found so far are old slot and some pachinko machines.  :-\ meh

FamicomFreak

I would love to have the first TMNT arcade machine. Man when I was young I wasted countless quarters on it....great stuff.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

You could buy it now if you saved all the quarters.  ;D :P

I wonder how much that one goes for? And how much could it have been when it was new?

FamicomFreak

hahahaha yeah well I have to conform myself with the mame emulator which is not that bad. I plug in four usb controllers and me and my friends go at it.

thegreatgonzo

I wasted my quarters playing Tekken during one longggg summer. Funny how I don't even own that game now
Dance, puppets... dance!

133MHz

August 21, 2008, 10:59:22 am #485 Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:20:44 am by 133MHz
Remember that I still have no camera :'(. I dropped mine a couple of months ago and have been without camera since then :'(
Anyway I'm going to buy the same one when some guy pays up the money he owes me :)
For starters, it's a black Video Robot machine. Bought it from some guy who was an arcade operator and was getting rid of his stock for pretty cheap. He was even kind enough to put it in his van and bring it to my house since it wouldn't fit in my car. :D

Like these, but black.

FamicomFreak

Wow so kewl! I want one of those. hahaha it's funny how it says ficha on that vending machine.

I got some stuff today. Nothing too fancy really...

nurd

Quote from: nurd on August 20, 2008, 03:06:28 pm
Pokemon Ruby v3. :D

I got a ridiculous N64 controller. Pictures to come.

Controller stops working, returned to store.

NOBODY GO TO TOYRIFFIC ANY MORE.

djdac

PatMan33

Quote from: manuel on August 21, 2008, 08:14:52 am
But all I've found so far are old slot and some pachinko machines.  :-\ meh

You may be able to lure Miyamoto into your house if you got a pachinko machine (he looooooves it)... then you could have him make games for you. :o

wentle85

Who doesn't love Pachinko? It makes up 40% of Japan's yearly spending on entertainment. That's no chump change, just balls, balls as far as the eye can see! Ha!

nurd

manuel

It's Fuurai no Shiren 2.

To wentle: I don't like pachinko. I consider it waste of time, money and it makes you deaf. (Ever been in a pachinko hall? )

wentle85

No, I've never been to one. I will whenever I finally visit Japan though. I don't exactly know why but I want a pachinko machine to have in my place. It just seems interesting to me.

keiffer01

Finally after a long time searching, I finally found one! ;D I finally bought a Sega Nomad system off of ebay with the ac adapter for only 16$! Can't wait to try this thing out! ;D