April 20, 2024, 03:33:14 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

ah well the odyssey 2 stuff and atari stuff was all in a box with the controllers as well and I paid 10 bucks for it.

Other price stuff is;
zelda and banjo for 2 bucks each
Double Dragon 2 for a dollar
SNES titles for 2 dollars each
All the genesis games for four dollars
Blue Game Gear with Game Genie and game for 10 dollars
Genesis RF free with genesis games
Dog bone controller for 5 bucks
Cube game for 2 dollars.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

djdac

^you got a deal my friend!

djdac

March 02, 2009, 02:18:34 am #782 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:23:54 pm by djdac

Rcoehrs

great finds..and at a flea market no less! Man, I can't wait for another to come around here.
Odyssey 2..Can't say I am familiar with it. Gona have to look into that myself. Looks awsome
The best deal I think yea got was for that awesome game gear
"Sorry our pell chec is in another castle"

nintendodork

Yeah, the Blue Game Gear is pretty rare, cool you got a dogbone for $5 too :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Yeah thanks I needed the dogbone for my nes2 that I only got the deck. Anyways, that Ys DS title is making me droll....oh man I want it now!!

FamicomFreak

Ah went to the thrift store and circuit city today and got these awesome games!

Genesis games for .95 cents each

NES games also .95 cents each

Got these Guitar Hero games for 11 dollars at circuit city. I bought two so that I can sell one and get my money back and of course keep the other one har har

The girl at the cashier register couldn't find the barcode for this guide so she let me have it for free. Can't beat that!

That's about it. I have pretty much sold all the genesis games and NES games already thanks to my friend who owns a retro game store and needed them for his shop. I did keep the ones I don't have but I already got my money back that I spent and a little more har har har. Enjoy!

nintendodork

I was thinking about getting a SSBB guide, but then I beat it the next day :P

Awesome you got all that stuff at Circuit City!  Too bad they're closing and all :-\
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FAMICOMfag

I found this today for 2€50 each

I know they're not of the best quality but I think they're sweet anyway. You can even pull out the mini cartridges (SMB3 and Donkey Kong) as well as the pads on the AV famicom  :D

FamicomFreak

manuel

mobiusclimber

For $20 I got a (probably) non-working Sega Genesis + 20 CIB games including Ristar, Boogerman, Earthworm Jim 1 & 2, 6-Pak (mint), Tinhead, Puggsy and some others I can't remember offhand.
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

133MHz

Flea market time!

• SNES $5

• NES-like Famiclone $2

• Famicom pirate cart $1

• ZX Spectrum $4

• 7" car LCD screen (missing screws) $3

• Compaq LCD monitor (missing AC adapter and cables) $6

I'm gonna have a great time testing all the stuff out ;D

FamicomFreak

wow looks like your weekend is set 133!

nintendodork

What's the pirate got on it?