April 24, 2024, 01:55:03 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

March 07, 2009, 06:58:01 pm #795 Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 07:05:14 pm by 133MHz
Oh, forgot about the pirate!
I'm gonna try it right now ;D. It's probably nothing special though.

EDIT: Too bad I was right, the games on the cart are nothing special: SMB, Track & Field, Duck Hunt and Galaxian. The label says it's got a Pokemon game when there's none!. The only remotely interesting stuff on it is Dream Mary and Moon Mario, a SMB hack with low gravity.

UglyJoe

Got a free usb charger for my GBA/DS (charges the handheld via USB) from Circuit City.  It was supposed to be $3, but the clerk just gave it to me for nothing.

Mindfreak

I found Sonic CD at a yard sale for $2

It works perfectly!!!

FamicomFreak

Ah Sonic CD I'm still looking for that game. I heard it's the best sonic ever!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

ericj

Found these today at a second hand store. As you can tell, the Pokemon Snap and South Park labels are kinda messed up.

nintendodork

It's funny, I'm eating Domino's pizza right now...and I just saw your post :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Medisinyl

Yo! Noid is actually a pretty good game.  I didn't think much of it at first, but I kept coming back to it and getting about 1 or 2 levels further each time (It is kind of like Contra in that respect, as it seemed quite hard at first, and eventually I could beat it with no Konami code with no problem).

FamicomFreak

Picked these up today at the thrift store. 2 dollars for the mario games and 95 cents for syphon 2

nintendodork

I LOVE SMBD, it's the greatest collection of Mario games and misc. EVER :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Yes I love the fact that it has Super Mario Bros 2 as well in it!

nintendodork

Yeah, the only bad part is; it's a little easier..Nintendo put more 1-Ups and stuff in it like they did in SMAS

nurd

I beat the HECK out of that game. A bunch of times.

I went to play it again a few months ago, and the battery was dead and my saves and records and stuff lost :(

I'm weird like this, but once a battery in a game dies, I don't play the game again, I will try to find another one, and play THAT one instead.

djdac

Got Dragon Quest for MSX

And a Dragon Quest guide for Famicom

djdac

FamicomFreak

Went today to the flea market and got some great deals! Here are photos of the stuff I got!

Alright that's all for now. Lets just say I didn't paid more than 2 dollars for each of these items......most of them were 1 dollar har har har