March 28, 2024, 04:03:11 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

senseiman

Thanks FF!

Stealth - Ah, Garbage Pail Kids!  I used to collect those as a kid too, I remember having a fistful of them (mostly 3rd-6th series) that I would take to school with me every day to trade.  I never got anything other than more Garbage Pail Kids for them though, a Pac man machine would have required way more cards than I had!

manuel

Where do they sell that awesome Super Mario T-shirt?  :o

stealthlurker

I got the mario shirt from Ebay.

son_ov_hades

I have that same shirt, I bought it at Nintendo World in New York City.

stealthlurker

June 29, 2012, 06:25:52 pm #2991 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:17:07 pm by stealthlurker
Cave shmup... mushimesama HD

Now I got 2 pairs of these! Not intentional BTW, lol.

Post Merge: June 30, 2012, 03:32:12 pm

Got a new HDTV to replace my 28" PC monitor (leftmost in the video).

Doing an interesting little video test w/ one of my favorite 2D shmups in this sample video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc9Wi4Xyz_w&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

quick and dirty panoramic shot using iphone:

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

stealthlurker

July 05, 2012, 03:53:03 pm #2993 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:02:34 pm by stealthlurker
Sweet! Arcana Heart

Gradius Perfect DVD only ran me 20 bucks shipped!

IREM tokens for my arcade!

UglyJoe

I feel bad for the guy who ran this auction...these should have sold for so much more :-[

manuel

How cheap did the auction end?

UglyJoe

$40 shipped.  Orbital is missing the cart, but still :o

NintendoKing

Price + shipping = $112.54

I am so glad I finally was able to acquire one for a resonable price but now I am ultra-ultra broke, I tapped into my savings account which I probably shouldn't be doing but I wanted one so badly.

Games are:

Mario's Tennis,
Wario Land,
Golf,
Vertical Force,
Red Alarm

Frank_fjs

Nice VB!

I'm on the hunt for one myself but like you do not want to pay too much for a system that I will hardly play.

NintendoKing

I have been bidding on ebay for awhile now, and watched one after the other go to the other guy bidding, so I went all in this time.

I am only missing 2 of the other awesome games for virtual boy, Mario Clash and Teleroboxer.

And yes, for the gaming everyone needs a Virtual Boy as some of the games on it are ultra great.
But anyways, how was my pricing? Did I do pretty well?