March 28, 2024, 09:28:30 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_fjs

I wonder why the rest of the world had to miss out on the FM chip too, especially given the systems popularity in most PAL regions.

DerZocker

Most FM games feel like half a console generation higher just because of the music. The real shame is that all the latter SMS games that pushed the system to its limits had to work with the lame PSG that can't even quite catch up with the graphics.  I'd love to have FM-Sound in games like G-Loc, Sonic Chaos, GP-Rider or Deep Duck Trouble.

NintendoKing

July 13, 2012, 09:33:34 pm #3047 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:25:28 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin
Today, I picked up locally another Virtual Boy battery and Teleroboxer with manual for $20.

I have finally completed my order for a FlashBoy+ flash cartridge for my Virtual Boy, so that should arrive in a week.

UglyJoe

Steel Diver (3DS) for $5 on Amazon :D

manuel

Wow! For 5$ even I might get it. Great deal!

My newest game isn't a find, really. I just downloaded New Super Mario Bros. 2. It's awesome so far.  :gamer:

fredJ

I was able to buy this today.

Toys 'R Us exclusive.

I'll belive it when I get it.

Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

nintendodork

July 28, 2012, 06:26:08 pm #3051 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:22:37 pm by nintendodork
Lucky! :o I've always kind of wanted a GBL. That color is definitely the coolest I've seen.

Edit: Which is why I have a GBP that's close to that color! I never realized how similar the insides were. :P

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

lobdale

Quote from: manuel on July 27, 2012, 08:30:56 pm
My newest game isn't a find, really. I just downloaded New Super Mario Bros. 2. It's awesome so far.  :gamer:

Man... it is times like these that I hate only owning an American 3DS.

L___E___T

July 30, 2012, 03:17:03 am #3053 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:46:03 am by L___E___T
Fred that GBL is indeed rare and exclusive.  I'd love to make you an offer if/when you get bored with it.  I have a nice Gold and Silver I use a lot.

Considered picking up the Tezuka ones but they're expensive and therefore wouldn't get used.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fredJ

July 30, 2012, 05:52:03 am #3054 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:59:47 am by fredJ
This one is for my own collection, not for sale...

I have the Tezuka ones already.. missing Pokemon and Skeleton...
I think the Tezuka ones look the best. Astro Boy being slightly nicer. :)

Being limited to 5000 copies, the skeleton has been too expensive when I've seen it. It's more of a collectors item.
And the box is silly, so I'd rather pay less to have it loose. Or buy it NIB, open it, and put away the box somewhere... seriously..

Have you actually found use for your GBL? That's nice to hear, i don't have any use for them other than curiosity.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

Cheetahmen

The "Super Arcade 96 Shotting 8 in 1" for the Mega Drive, or Ultra Arcade '96 Shooting 8 in 1 if the menu's to be believed. :P

Spoiler

[close]
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

stealthlurker

Stuff that came in last week and over the weekend. PS3 Macross LE 30th Anniversary Box (game, DYRL movie bluray and other stuff), Totoro Bluray, Dreamcast Gunlord and some famicom pirates (Super Shinobi 2 port, Zen Intergalatic Ninja, Another Jackal, Kickmaster, Joe & Mac, Last Action Hero).

The awesomeness of the new Macross goods that just came out. DYRL and Macross Flasback on blu-ray. The game and other stuff is just icing.

The legendary Totoro finally on blu-ray. The first Ghibli movie I've ever seen and by far my favorite.

Arctic Feather

Found a cart only copy of GG Aleste for the Game Gear in a second hand shop today.  Was only 100 yen :D

Just need a game gear to play it on now...

senseiman

A hard-fought bidding war on Yahoo Auctions netted me this baby:

I put some more pics on my blog and, for anyone who hasn`t seen the Before Mario blog, an explanation of what it is and why it is awesome.

http://famicomblog.blogspot.jp/2012/08/my-new-holy-grail-1968-nintendo-n-block.html