April 20, 2024, 03:09:53 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

That's really neat. You don't see too many Supervisions, and I'd never seen that game by the company. The title screen hack is poor...I guess they tried. I don't get why they do that. It's not like hacking the title screen makes stealing the game ok. I did a quick search over at NintendoAGE and they don't have SMB3 listed. So perhaps this is a truly rare find.

Quote from: keiffer01 on July 16, 2007, 12:21:22 pm
I also wonder how much it could be worth? SuperVision carts are pretty hard to come by, and Super Mario 2 japan pirates are also  pretty hard to find. :)

keiffer01

Quote from: JC on July 16, 2007, 05:21:47 pm
That's really neat. You don't see too many Supervisions, and I'd never seen that game by the company. The title screen hack is poor...I guess they tried. I don't get why they do that. It's not like hacking the title screen makes stealing the game ok. I did a quick search over at NintendoAGE and they don't have SMB3 listed. So perhaps this is a truly rare find.

Quote from: keiffer01 on July 16, 2007, 12:21:22 pm
I also wonder how much it could be worth? SuperVision carts are pretty hard to come by, and Super Mario 2 japan pirates are also  pretty hard to find. :)

I wonder how many could have been made by SuperVision? Maybe it's a one of a kind! ;D

FamicomFreak

awesome pirate cart loved it!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

keiffer01

Should I film a bit of game footage to show off how it plays and works? :)

FamicomFreak

heh that would be interesting maybe some mario pros can find some differences between the games.

keiffer01

keiffer01

Well, I filmed some footage and tried to upload it on Youtube, but they keep saying my movie exceeds the movie limit. But what I don't understand is my movie is less than 10 min....what do I do?

FamicomFreak

Maybe the video is uncompressed which is a bigger size and might be too much for the limit. Well you should try breaking the video into segments and upload them in parts.

vealchop

theres a 10 minute TIME limit and a 100MB SIZE limit. You have come in under both.
-chop

keiffer01

My movie is less than 10 minutes but more than 100mb...how do convert it into a smaller video size?

vealchop

Depends on how you compress it. Theres dozens of video compression programs. Turn down your quality, frame rate, or even sound quality to bring down the file size.
-chop

MarioMania

people on youtube have like a 23 min video..how can you do that

vealchop

You have to be listed as a "director" I believe.
-chop

manuel

Either you are a director or you uploaded the video before the restrictions were implemented. ;)

Doc

Quote from: manuel on July 18, 2007, 01:37:19 pm
Either you are a director or you uploaded the video before the restrictions were implemented. ;)

That works too. :P