April 29, 2024, 07:29:25 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Quote from: Bob-Bob on July 22, 2014, 07:54:11 am
But I didn't see it in his FS thread. How did you get it from him?  :o

Magic?  I have a CIB Solbrain, really nice game.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

FamicomRetroGamer

I've been playing a burnt CD copy of this game and decided to get an original print because it's that good, I love brawling in this game. Now that I think, most of my DC games are fighting-based. :P

tappybot

Quote from: Bob-Bob on July 22, 2014, 07:54:11 am
But I didn't see it in his FS thread. How did you get it from him?  :o

It's been on my to-get list for awhile, so I think I just asked if he had it.

Bob-Bob

It's on one of my to-get lists too. I saw it on eBay last week, but I was outbid at the very last second by one dollar.  :'(

L___E___T

Quote from: Bob-Bob on July 23, 2014, 05:15:20 am
It's on one of my to-get lists too. I saw it on eBay last week, but I was outbid at the very last second by one dollar.  :'(

You were sniped.  Not by me though.

You might have been outbid by a buck, but that doesn't mean you lost out by a buck, it's just the next increment required to outbid you.  Someone's max could have been 10 bucks higher for example.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

stealthlurker

Great pickups Nightstar699! All good choices  :)

Some of the recent stuff

tappybot

Stealthlurker, you are insane.  :o

Have you come into some money recently?

stealthlurker

Haha no... stuff over a couple of weeks.

Forgot this magazine (issue no 1 from Nov 30 1990 of The Superfamicom magazine) and some others...

NOS (new old stock)... ridiculously mint

Nightstar699

Thanks Stealthlurker, I'll have another finds post tomorrow, and one of them actually has to do with an item you've got there. Great post, you remind me that I should probably take a break from buying games to buy some game-related merchandise. The Mario album is pretty neat, I'd guess it contains music from the original Mario anime movie? I especially like the Segata Sanshiro figure, and of course the Hello Kitty Kacho.  Fun stuff all around!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomRetroGamer

Wow Stealthlurker congrats on that big batch everything just looks so tempting to look at, especially the motorised Mario Kart.

I wish I had space but right now I'm limited to using boxes to store my games in (which is why I've slowed down buying games), but once I get back to my other room elsewhere I can put everything on the shelves.

L___E___T

Amazing finds as usual Stealthlurker!  I do have a request though...

Given they are so impossibly hard to obtain - would you be able to take some more pictures of the Rose Colored Gaming SFC GBA?  Without filter and blur?  Wiggy only uploads low res pics :(
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

stealthlurker

@Nightstar699 - I believe the record is from the anime. Yeah these days I'm more interested in the video game related knick knacks. There aren't that many games left on my want list... so I just wait it out until one pops up for a good deal.   :)

@FamicomRetroGamer - Yeah I was on the fence about the motorized Mario Kart. Then I saw some youtube videos of people riding them... haha  ;D

@L__E__T - Read you loud and clear man. Will do!  ;D

Nightstar699

Yeah after seeing your various collections, I figured your wanted list must be slim nowadays, game-wise. Any advice on good places to find said knick knacks? Are you mainly just working with Yahoo Auctions Japan, or are there other good sources I should know about?

Also, here's my finds post.

I gotta leave for work now, but I'm hype to play these when I get back.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

Thanks Stealthlurker! 

Man, that Bare Knuckle artwork - and those Saturn games!  Drool...
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomRetroGamer

July 24, 2014, 01:17:30 pm #3779 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 05:22:39 am by FamicomRetroGamer
Here are the four Dreamcast games I've recently gotten in the mail:

The golden era of Capcom fighting games was on the Dreamcast and now on Xbox/PlayStation it's just Street Fighter and some Marvel Vs. Capcom.

I really dig the Dreamcast PAL packaging whereas the US/J are standard CD jewel cases, kinda takes away that collectors' value.

By the way, I bought Spirit of Speed for the sole purpose of owning the last LJN published game and years back I played the game on PC which seemed a lot better than now trying on the Dreamcast (terrible framerate, no music and long loading screens).

Edit: Purchased Mr. Driller & MvC for Dreamcast, the other game I really want to own is Power Stone 2 (it's like Super Smash Bros. in 3D!).