March 29, 2024, 03:23:28 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Twinbee. :) ;) I've yet to play it, though.

Jollie

game boy pocket (red) really nice
also
game and watch gallery 3
gex (gbc)
perfect dark
pocket bomberman
R-type DX
Great Fox will cover you.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Jollie on October 06, 2007, 03:29:32 pm
game boy pocket (red) really nice
also
game and watch gallery 3
gex (gbc)
perfect dark
pocket bomberman
R-type DX

I really like R-Type DX! I used to play it a lot back in the game boy color days
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

I don't have a Wii yet, but I preordered Super Mario Galaxy from amazon Japan. The price was only 4930Yen, so that's quite cheap. :)
So when I get a Wii I'll have a game already and won't have to buy it then. The psychological barrier is lower that way. :P

FamicomFreak

Quote from: manuel on October 07, 2007, 12:57:22 pm
I don't have a Wii yet, but I preordered Super Mario Galaxy from amazon Japan. The price was only 4930Yen, so that's quite cheap. :)
So when I get a Wii I'll have a game already and won't have to buy it then. The psychological barrier is lower that way. :P

hehe kewl I just wish Nintendo would release more mario titles more often instead of all the knock offs which are good but I like platform mario best. I mean last mario was super mario sunshine which came out 5 years ago....then mario 64 that came out 6 years prior mario sunshine...I miss the Super Mario Bros release schedule lol

Har the cat

pocket fighter for saturn and a demo game for it.  i buyed the demo cos it says on the back'not for sale' :D
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Jollie

Great Fox will cover you.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Har the cat on October 09, 2007, 11:45:23 am
pocket fighter for saturn and a demo game for it.  i buyed the demo cos it says on the back'not for sale' :D

Haha that's nifty!

FamicomFreak

Got FFX-2 again....last time I gave it for credit....stupid move but back then I didn't care about collecting games.

133MHz

Not really game related, but I found a hands-free set which works with my cellphone and a DVD player on my way home this morning. There's a construction site nearby and people seem to throw away all kinds of stuff there. I once found a modern TV set there, but the CRT imploded so I left it where it was ;D.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: 133MHz on October 10, 2007, 07:48:40 am
Not really game related, but I found a hands-free set which works with my cellphone and a DVD player on my way home this morning. There's a construction site nearby and people seem to throw away all kinds of stuff there. I once found a modern TV set there, but the CRT imploded so I left it where it was ;D.

That's pretty kewl grats

FamicomFreak

I got my xbox yay! All of this for 75dollars! I'm having lots of fun with Halo

Also got these games at a thrift store for a dollar each.

Ballz sucks!

FamicomFreak

Another sweet find. All of this for 50 bucks!

133MHz

50 bucks?! Here a controller alone is worth between 20 and 30 bucks, a good game about 40. The basic Gamecube set (new) is around 150 bucks BTW. Used ones cost like 100.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: 133MHz on October 18, 2007, 05:36:18 pm
50 bucks?! Here a controller alone is worth between 20 and 30 bucks, a good game about 40. The basic Gamecube set (new) is around 150 bucks BTW. Used ones cost like 100.

OMG that's expensive! yeah I still can't believe this guy sold it for 50 bucks and I couldn't refuse!