March 29, 2024, 08:24:35 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

It should work with any Gameshark.  The NTSC and PAL codes may not be interchangeable, though.

MaxXimus

Nope. You will need something like a Passport Plus III for it to read the CIC from your region I believe.

Wanna sell me it? :)

OOps. Thought you were someone else. Yes, It will work. you may need a boot code though.

MarioMania

Oh plop it's not booting in my N64..3 of my Gamesharks is Displaying a 8 when I have it in the Gameshark

MaxXimus

try the diddy kong racing boot code

or sell me it.

MarioMania

I guess the game is locked out..

FamicomFreak

I got a couple of SNES titles today. Gradius 3 this game rocks!!! and a second copy of super metroid because the other one has a dead battery...
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomFreak

I got Contra IV today man that game is hard even on easy and FFV for the GBA one of my favorite FFs! :D

MaxXimus

Tony hawks pro skater 1,2 and 3 for the N64. All under $10 each.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 18, 2007, 03:59:34 pm
Tony hawks pro skater 1,2 and 3 for the N64. All under $10 each.

Kewl! but I personally like the PS one versions....the N64 versions look cheap...

MaxXimus

The N64 versions actually have better graphics, though they sometimes lag a bit Im told. There may also be fewer options and extras in the N64 versions.

keiffer01

recieved and working-near mint famicom! ;D Boy I'm I happy now! ;D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: keiffer01 on December 18, 2007, 07:25:34 pm
recieved and working-near mint famicom! ;D Boy I'm I happy now! ;D

congrats!!!

MaxXimus

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140190578300&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004

I won this last night. :) I already have 6 of the games, but meh. I can resell them for $5 each plus shipping or something. :P

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 20, 2007, 11:59:45 am
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140190578300&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004

I won this last night. :) I already have 6 of the games, but meh. I can resell them for $5 each plus shipping or something. :P

I would buy if I had a N64 lol

MaxXimus

Ive had a bunch of N64s. 5 or 6. I only have 2 now and they are both JP systems.