March 29, 2024, 01:34:29 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 20, 2007, 03:21:09 pm
Ive had a bunch of N64s. 5 or 6. I only have 2 now and they are both JP systems.

awaaa! I was wondering you can only play jap carts in a jap n64 right?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

kite200

no, if you cut the tabs on your american one it will work.

the lockout is simply physical..

nice find by the way, you got the best n64 game ever there: mystical ninja starring goemon.

i would play that if I were you....
ステキ

FamicomFreak

I see so it's the same as the SNES plastic thing.

MaxXimus

I already had mystical ninja.

Jollie

flicky and a genesis (official?) wooden box to keep all my genesis games and famicom games in.  ;D
Great Fox will cover you.

keiffer01

Quote from: Jollie on December 23, 2007, 01:03:49 pm
flicky and a genesis (official?) wooden box to keep all my genesis games and famicom games in.  ;D
You got any pics of that box? ;D

Jollie

December 23, 2007, 02:06:46 pm #261 Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 02:12:37 pm by Jollie
i can take some

keiffer01

December 23, 2007, 04:01:19 pm #262 Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 05:58:42 pm by keiffer01
Nice box you got there :) I have a similar one but for my N64. Sadly my freakin' dog bit off one of the corners the day we bought it from the store. :-\ By the way, I noticed that you have the game Pokemon green in your Super game boy for SNES! The weird thing is that I also have mine in my super gameboy for 3 months now and it's still there! :D Pokemon Green still lives! 8)

FamicomFreak

Jollie

lol thanks i moved all famicom games from my livingroom to my game room because i can play them on my nes now. so i just use the famicom for the disk system. the guy had an N54 box there too that im prob going to buy later

keiffer01

For christmas, I just got Guitar Hero 3 for PS2 with the wireless guitar. I also got a Wii points card, a game called Cold War for Xbox, and a  brand new electric guitar signed by Paul Stanely, a guy from the group KISS! ;D They only made 5000 of them and mine is number 548! :)

Jollie

SUPER MARIO GALAXY !!!! (i now have every single mario game made besides the game boy advance ones.)
and METROID PRIME 3 CORRUPTION

UglyJoe

Some dude left Contra 4 under my festive holiday tree.  Free Contra 4!  Score!

FamicomFreak

Quote from: UglyJoe on December 25, 2007, 03:29:47 pm
Some dude left Contra 4 under my festive holiday tree.  Free Contra 4!  Score!

Man I wish that game was wifi so we could play together killing those damn aliens! That game rocks!

Jollie

xbox 360 ;D halo 3 on its way call of duty four next!