March 28, 2024, 10:32:25 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSSNintendo

I bought an FC Twin on Saturday at Starland. Had to get my SNES fixed (bad pin in there or something), so I decided to go with the Twin.

MarioMania

On Monday I found Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the Xbox for $10..I also got a Wavebird Controller for $1.99, I need to get the Receiver for it

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MarioMania on February 06, 2008, 05:56:03 pm
On Monday I found Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the Xbox for $10..I also got a Wavebird Controller for $1.99, I need to get the Receiver for it

Hey that's a great find! MVC2 is rare right? I saw it once at eb games for like 80 dollars!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MarioMania

Quote from: FamicomFreak on February 06, 2008, 06:01:33 pm
Quote from: MarioMania on February 06, 2008, 05:56:03 pm

Hey that's a great find! MVC2 is rare right? I saw it once at eb games for like 80 dollars!

it's scratched..I'm going to Gamecrazy on Friday to get it buffed, it work read in my Xbox

nurd

I once got an Xbox at a garage sale for $5 :D

It can't play games though, for some reason :(
It can play music cds, though :P

Paul-FC

this my mario collection  ;D

this is a BIG Yoshi

i might sell some of them for the right price  ;)

nurd

You should try to find a gold mario toy from McDonalds.
There was a contest a few years ago, if you found a gold nintendo toy in your happy meal, you won something.

I think it would be really expensive though  :-\

Paul-FC

Quote from: nurd on February 07, 2008, 06:06:55 pm
You should try to find a gold mario toy from McDonalds.
There was a contest a few years ago, if you found a gold nintendo toy in your happy meal, you won something.

I think it would be really expensive though  :-\

i have been trying to find it

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Har the cat

I bought splaaterhouse for pc engine and garou mark of the wolves with art and marquee for mvs ;D cant wait at all :-X
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

nurd

This was a few months ago, but I won Mario Paint+Mouse+Mousepad+Manuals for like $12.50 shipped :D

Har the cat

oh yeah! got garou mark of the wolves for mvs :D
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Switchstance

Hey people, I've been gone for a while, but continuing playing, collecting and writing.
My site is down temporarilly, now we're trying to make a funny-famicom-related site, so you can laugh of Famicom people :P
But there I get some games that I really don't know what the label says (soon I will post it in the identification thread).
The argentinean is back :)

Some new stuff

In the pic : the complete collection of Action Games #1-#100, Argentinean magazine covering videogames from 8/16 bits.
Some SNES games like Mario Kart, Star Fox, Krusty Funhouse, International Superstar Soccer y Super Street Fighter 2.
a Dpac , I'm making my own arcade with MAME, so I get this dpac, a video card and the wires to hook up all together, some Famicom games [pretty variated], some Genesis games also, like Chuck Rock II and Zombies ate my neighbours.
And in the other pics, my new stuff :

A Portable Media Player with NES/Famicom emulation, you can play famicom games everywhere, you must connect to your computer and put some roms into it (6GB memory) and you're done. The screen is 3" and it's extremely cheap.
Maybe I could write a review of it.

That's all :)
Famicom lover

nurd

I just got back from savers, and i got: a model 1 genesis, a playstation, a model 2 genesis power thing, and 3 super nintendo controllers. I payed $10.55 total.