April 19, 2024, 03:28:11 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

djdac

Bought Dragon Quest Swords for Wii. This game is really fun.  :D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Switchstance on February 15, 2008, 01:48:19 pm
Hey people, I've been gone for a while, but continuing playing, collecting and writing.
My site is down temporarilly, now we're trying to make a funny-famicom-related site, so you can laugh of Famicom people :P
But there I get some games that I really don't know what the label says (soon I will post it in the identification thread).
The argentinean is back :)

Some new stuff

In the pic : the complete collection of Action Games #1-#100, Argentinean magazine covering videogames from 8/16 bits.
Some SNES games like Mario Kart, Star Fox, Krusty Funhouse, International Superstar Soccer y Super Street Fighter 2.
a Dpac , I'm making my own arcade with MAME, so I get this dpac, a video card and the wires to hook up all together, some Famicom games [pretty variated], some Genesis games also, like Chuck Rock II and Zombies ate my neighbours.
And in the other pics, my new stuff :

A Portable Media Player with NES/Famicom emulation, you can play famicom games everywhere, you must connect to your computer and put some roms into it (6GB memory) and you're done. The screen is 3" and it's extremely cheap.
Maybe I could write a review of it.

That's all :)

Great stuff. Where did you get all those awesome magazines. I used to collect Club Nintendo in my younger years but then I moved here and they didn't had a subscription method so I missed out on some awesome magazines! Last year my sister bought me some old ones they were selling in used book stores so I was dazzled and amazed at looking at all the NES codes with horrible picture quality lol!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Profeta Yoshitake

Quote from: Switchstance on February 15, 2008, 01:48:19 pm
In the pic : the complete collection of Action Games #1-#100, Argentinean magazine covering videogames from 8/16 bits.

COOL!!
Here in Brazil it was Ação Games!
I never knew that it was published for the hermanos, too!
Very nice, Switchstance!
Do you have any repeated?
I would like to get two or three Action Games from the 8 bit era!
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

Mo

Purchased some pirate PC games for less than $12 and they all work perfectly.  I found a 2,500 game pack for the Wii containing all nes/snes, master system/megadrive & pc engine/turbo grafix games.  I payed $3 for it.

Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

133MHz

Whoa that's good graphic art for some pirate ROM pack.

Mo

They are all fine, in Bangkok they have loads of stalls which sell pirate software/dvd's  ;D ;D  ;D.  I only wanted these.  They do put an effort into their graphics and all of the cd's are printed.  I just need to place them into a dvd case.
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

Mo

March 11, 2008, 06:26:19 pm #306 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:07:18 pm by Mo
This was the stall where I purchased them from.  There are hundreds of these stalls all over Bangkok selling all formats of piracy:

manuel

Do you need a modded Wii to play that emulation disk?

Mo

Naah, Just as long as it is NTSC.  It will not run on PAL Europe.

manuel

So it would run on a non-modded Japanese Wii? ... Interesting. :)

MarioMania

Intellivision Lives for the PS2 at Gamecrazy for $5

keiffer01

Just bought this near-mint japanese TV Tuner for the Sega Game Gear for 30$. It comes with the box, the manuals and plastic baggies ;D Yeah I know the signal is going to change some time during 2009 rendering the tv capabilities useless, but still I heard you can plug an RF plug in it, so you can use your Game Gear as a TV for any games system, satelite box, dvd or vhs that has an RF box! NEAT! ;D

Paul-FC

YEEEE my Core Grafx came in the mail today heres some pics

The System (it soooo small)

Size Compared to a Famicom

The Games i got with it (Don Doku Don ROCKS!)

Heres Some pics of don doku don

The Box

FamicomFreak

WAAAAAAA PART 2 of DOK IS BASED ON MARIO 8!!! AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Paul-FC

Quote from: FamicomFreak on March 31, 2008, 02:42:38 pm
WAAAAAAA PART 2 of DOK IS BASED ON MARIO 8!!! AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

YEAH AND GUESS WHAT?....
I JUST GOT MARIO 8 FROM planet_haxxor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am not joking  8)