April 20, 2024, 02:15:57 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Latest NES games + sega zombies ate my neighbors game. This lot was 2 dollars at goodwill
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

WHOA ZOMBIES FOR THE GENESIS!!!! Didn't know such a thing existed! Love the SNES game ;D
What are the differences between it and its SNES counterpart? Which one is better?

nurd

UglyJoe

Quote from: 133MHz on June 11, 2008, 01:21:16 pm
What are the differences between it and its SNES counterpart? Which one is better?

I remember renting both versions on separate occasions.  My brother and I unanimously decided that the SNES version was better, but I haven't the foggiest recollection as to why  ???

FamicomFreak

I haven't tried it out yet but I'll let you know. I did loved the SNES version when I was young.

MaxXimus

The pokemon pirates i bought off ebay are chinese pirates with hacked title screens (The pokemon logo) Also, it seems the save feature is broken on these pirates. This is a common problem with gameboy pirates though I believe.

Also, I bought the Super Famicom version of The Lion king.

133MHz

Most of the time pirates won't bother on putting an expensive SRAM chip + a battery on the cart board so you can save your progress. They want to make a quick buck.

manuel

Archaic Sealed Heat (NDS) and Sega Ages 2500: Phantasy Star generation:1 (limited edition) (PS2)

MaxXimus

Quote from: 133MHz on June 12, 2008, 10:51:35 pm
Most of the time pirates won't bother on putting an expensive SRAM chip + a battery on the cart board so you can save your progress. They want to make a quick buck.

I haven't looked very much, but the pokemon yellow pirate has a battery in it.

FamicomFreak

Kewl I just got a pirate like that somewhere around my closet. I think it's this Rockman Chinese gameboy cart

nurd

Not really games... at all. BUUUT

eMac-$20
iMac-$50
Bad Hard Drive- $1.50

My dad got 8 eMacs and an iMac, though. :P

MaxXimus

Specs on the emac and imac please.

nurd

June 14, 2008, 05:40:16 pm #402 Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 05:47:22 pm by nurd
What kind of specs?
It's an iMac G4
Screen is 12x9 inches

eMac is... an eMac

I really don't know much about them., other than the iMac is a cool swively thing and the eMac one is heavy

FamicomFreak

I personally like the SNES version better now that I've played the Genesis version. The music is missing the zombie moaning sounds but other than that that's about it. Well I enjoyed playing the SNES version back in the days with my friend so I have a bigger bond with it.

133MHz

* Madden NFL '94 cart for Sega Genesis $2 (I hate the game so I plan to use its case & board for a Genesis flash cart)
* Busted NES $2
* Atari XL12 Program Recorder NEW COMPLETE IN BOX $4 !!!