April 20, 2024, 01:34:01 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

Nice Sega Master System games!

I've got Doom for the SNES and a Texas Instruments Speak & Math ;D.

son_ov_hades

I want a Turbografx just for Fighting Street, nice find.

nurd

September 06, 2008, 09:19:20 pm #512 Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:00:32 pm by nurd
*DEEP BREATH*

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X 5th Anniversery Edition with Devil May Cry Demo Disc

*GASHP*

Metal Gear Solid 3- like 9.30  8)

Now I only need Substance and Subsistence....and Snake's Revenge. And 4. And Essentials. And the Gameboy ones.

son_ov_hades

September 24, 2008, 08:27:13 am #513 Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:38:54 am by son_ov_hades
Just won a Sega Nomad on ebay. It's untested, but it was too good a price to pass up. I'll let you guys know how awesome it is when it arrives. ;D

EDIT: Got it today, really quick shipping. It WORKS! ;D $35 shipped for a working Nomad with AC adapter, AV cables, and manual.

FamicomFreak

Wow nice congrats on such a great find!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

keiffer01

Just bought a PSP system from a guy at school for only 30$! It came bundled with the AC adapter and a couple of games. And the good thing about this is that I hacked to version 4.01 M33 on the same day using my pandora battery! ;D

son_ov_hades

nurd

NOt really a find, but..

AT one of the game places down the street, there is a guy who looks EXACTLY like Gordon Freeman from Half Life.

Imma ask fro a picture. :D

UglyJoe

Phantasy Star IV for $2  ;D

nurd

Atari 2600 Jr, $2.99

Is that good? They don't seem to be worth much  :-\

son_ov_hades

$2.99 is awesome. The 2600 Jr. is pretty rare, not as rare as the heavy sixer but more so than the standard woody.

nurd

Quote from: son_ov_hades on October 08, 2008, 05:41:05 pm
$2.99 is awesome. The 2600 Jr. is pretty rare, not as rare as the heavy sixer but more so than the standard woody.

AREN'T I CLEVER? ::)

No cords or anything, though. :(

Any games I should Get?

I am already sure to get

QuoteSwordquests
Pitfall
Adventure
Yar's Revenge
Pacman
Q-Bert

son_ov_hades

I see what you did there! LOL

Which Swordquest game are you getting? One of them is insanely rare and worth hundreds. I would recommend:
Pitfall 2
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Junior
Breakout
Space Invaders
Ms. Pacman
Popeye
Mario Bros.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch.

nurd

Quote from: son_ov_hades on October 08, 2008, 09:40:19 pm

Which Swordquest game are you getting? One of them is insanely rare and worth hundreds.

Fireworld and Earthworld are pretty common, but It's Waterworld that costs a lot.

I don't plan on collecting atari stuff, just getting a few games that are fun to play

133MHz

Try to get a 32 in 1 cart for your Atari 2600.
Unlike NES/Famicom multicarts, games are selected by dip switches on the cart itself or reset-based logic instead of a menu.