Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It says not for resale!
What is it? Demo? Promotion copy?

ericj

You got a PJ-001 cart!  :o
Could you let us know what's on it? I think most of us have only seen the PJ-008 cart.

FamicomFreak

There isn't that much great stuff in it. It has a magic carpet game and some hacks. That's about it.

I think the SOR2 game came with a genesis that's why it says not for resale.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

keiffer01

Hey I also found a Power Joy like that this year, but the thing didn't work. :-\ What games are on it?

keiffer01

Just went to my mail box and got my Gameboy Light. Seriously they should've released this thing here instead of the Gameboy Pocket! The screen is just great with the light on! :P

Jedi Master Baiter

Nintendo... :P

Someone once referred to Nintendo as an autistic kid who solves a complicated mathematical problem then proceeds to fall down a flight of stairs.

FamicomFreak

Alright another wonderful day of findings. Blah I just went to gamestop and cleaned them out! I got all this for 16 dollars and some cents!

They all worked too!

manuel

Mary-Kate and Ashley Pocket Planner? WTF?? :o

FamicomFreak

Hahah yeah I tried it out and it's ummm weird....

FamicomFreak

Here are my final misc finds of the year

keiffer01

Wow! Wireless Sega controllers!? :o Never even knew such a thing was released by sega! :P

FamicomFreak

Yeah me neither but they work great! Sega was ahead of time man!

Walky

Believe it or not, Atari had wireless controllers for the 2600!!   ;D

And I believe Acclaim released wireless controllers for the NES, didn't they?

nurd

Yeahp.

I have several wireless controllers for NES. They aren't that great, but they aren't awful.

133MHz

Almost every console had their share of wireless controllers (either infrared or RF), but battery life and line of sight communication was always a disadvantage. In my opinion the first successful wireless controller was the GameCube WaveBird. 16 channels, lots of range and vastly improved battery life. Nintendo even played safe and published lower stats for its performance, in the real world the results were even better!