April 20, 2024, 04:53:55 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

L___E___T

January 30, 2009, 10:26:20 am #661 Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 01:27:22 pm by L___E___T
Quote from: FamicomFreak on January 29, 2009, 10:12:06 pm
Yeah it's a pirate. It's pretty kewl because it's not a burnt cd but a manufacture cd with some Japanese words in it. hmm I'll take a picture of it to see if you guys can tell me what they mean.

If you're looking for the JP release of Pandemonium, it was released there as a different title - 'Miracle jumpers' with different graphics and stuff.  So you that's a bit of a giveaway in itself :)

I only know cos I had to do some work for it last year, the miracle jumpers version looks way nicer imo.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomFreak

Wow kewl didn't know that. I'll try and pick up a copy in the future.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

January 30, 2009, 02:16:48 pm #663 Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 04:36:35 pm by nintendodork
Here's some stuff I got at the Pawn Shop that just re-opened in our town :)

Starfox and Super Punch-Out!! (Both very good games)

A Pac-Man Coleco tabletop!

And some 3D Glasses for the Super Bowl commercials!! (And Tobidase Daisuken for that matter :P)

Got it all for $15!  (The glasses were free)

EDIT** Pac-Man doesn't work :'( I can get sound just fine, but no picture..I think I'll open it up and see what the problem is (Any help is gladly accepted.)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Wow awesome stuff! Super Punch out is great!

nurd

Just got two Firetron Superballs.

And damn do they bounce

nintendodork

You should make a video.  I've always heard Superballs are amazing, but I never believed it because..well..it's just a bouncy ball..
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Some thrift store finds. PC games too!!

son_ov_hades

FamicomFreak

Here are more finds from my thrift store adventure today. I'm going to be selling most except Mega Man X6 because it's a game I lost a long time ago and I'm psyched to have it back! Enjoy!

nintendodork

WOO BEAVIS UND BUTTHEAD!!
lol at the rating..MA-13

manuel

Slightly yellowed Super Famicom console

FamicomFreak

Quote from: nintendodork on February 03, 2009, 02:14:51 pm
WOO BEAVIS UND BUTTHEAD!!
lol at the rating..MA-13

Yes dork that means you can't play it!

Rogles

( ยด_ゝ`)

nintendodork

lol I am 13 indeed ;D
I have all the Beavis and Butthead episodes :P