March 29, 2024, 08:25:17 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ericj

If not, maybe you could start it and call it Manuelslist.org  :D

manuel

That might actually be a business chance.  :D
Maybe something like that could really take off here.

Look what I found. A Pacman t-shirt.  8)

front

back

nintendodork

I can't believe how many variations of one kind of shirt there is...

I have a shirt somewhat like that. the four ghosts are enlarged and on the front, and Pac-Man is on the sleeve
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Tupin

There is Craigslist in Japan. Think it's meant for English speakers, so don't know how many things you would find.

http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/jp

Oh, and I got a bunch of C64 stuff this weekend, all awesome.

nintendodork

In fact, Tokyo is in the list of cities on the regular Craigslist website.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

craigslist is already in Japan.  :o Bummer!

But almost nothing's in there. And then, I looked for something around Hiroshima and found an ad for a restaurant in Hawaii.  ??? WTF?

nintendodork

Yeah, I searched "Famicom" in English and Japanese and neither came with any results....

But then I searched "NES" in English and got a bunch of results...and they were in Japan...

FamicomFreak

new stuff from play n trade!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

I love how on SF64, the only thing you can really see is one of the bosses..and that's not what the game is even about XD The Arwing is covered up by the lazy rating :P

LocalToast

I still have yet to beat Venom (Hard) on Expert... I've come pretty darn close, but until recently I never tried to even unlock Expert mode.

cosmic-ark

Picked this up for $100au which is about $69 us dollars super ufo pro7 32mb its a game copier for the super nintendo very simple to use just download snes roms copy to floppy disk and load in the super ufo ive also found using the copier the games play faster,you can really notice the difference between the carts and the copier the super nintendo is actually a pleasure to play games on now :-)

Rcoehrs

The Yard Sale gods smiled upon me again... I found one great deal and what I found out was a rariety with a amusing tale to tell.

The first item found was a dreamcast complete with 4 controllers, two memory cards and  7 games [mostly sports football, baseball, basketball with a racing game mixed in] in a box for 18 $ , I'm really happy to have this machine as it's been kinda championed as a unsung console, I am sure a bountiful library will follow.

the next grab bag was indeed in a bag, a ratty Kroger bag, and when I spotted it, I didn't even know what I was holding, I never heard of this system ever. after purchasing the bag and all it's contents for a nice %$ price tag I came home to do some research..

now everything came with instructions and inlays when needed. heck even the plastic cart holders where still in the boxes.

now the history well the aquarius is considered the BIGGEST home computer failure ever...Read more here..
it's worth it
http://computermuseum.50megs.com/brands/aquarius.htm
"Sorry our pell chec is in another castle"

ericj

When I was a kid, a friend of mine had an Aquarius. It's a real POS. Cool that you found one, though. I have some fond memories of playing with it.

namakubi

Night Stalker is one of my favorite games on the Intellivision. How's the Aquarius version?

LocalToast

I thought this was kind of interesting. a Vs. Excitebike arcade cabinet.