March 28, 2024, 07:26:01 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

djdac

japanfreak

@Nintendodork

I WAS the proud owner of a mew... UNTIL MY DAMN BRO DELETED MY SAVE FILE!! Seriously, I hate him.

LocalToast

manuel

The dragon looks really nice on it.

Medisinyl

The wire position would drive me nuts.  It took me a little while to get used to the right side positioned wire on my Famicom.  Though it also took me a little while to realize I could move freely without worrying about yanking something when I got my PS3 with the wireless controllers :P

manuel

You'll get used to the wire pretty fast. It's no big deal.

Haha, I didn't have any problems with the PS3 controller. I enjoyed its wireless goodness from the first second. :D

djdac

As Manuel said, you get used to it fast. It's really not a problem since it's connected to the wiimote. And I usually lay the wiimote on my lap or next to me while using the classic controller.

Har the cat

a commodore 64, couple of megadrive games including mega turrican and wonderboy3
2 ps2 games
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

LocalToast

Quote from: Medisinyl on May 04, 2009, 06:07:37 am
The wire position would drive me nuts.

The Dreamcast is the same way... although, it has a little notch where you can re-route the wire to go out of the top instead of the bottom.

nintendodork

But it still goes under...which is why I found that little notch to be pretty pointless.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

My most recent video game related finds:

Pikachu rucksack (2$) for my son and Famicom controller shaped pillow (3$) for me.  8)

son_ov_hades

LOL @ rucksack, I don't think any of our non-German speaking members will know what you're talking about ;). That Famicom controller pillow is awesome!

manuel

Rob64

May 06, 2009, 08:03:47 am #973 Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 09:00:25 pm by Rob64
I just recently picked up the following from Play N Trade:

Road Runner (It was Tengen, so why not, my first Tengen cart buy) with NES sleeve
Game Genie
SMB, Duck Hunt, Track Meet with NES sleeve
Mario Is Missing (Curiosity sake)
Paper Mario

Later I'm gonna trade in my regular SMB cart for a quadri sports cart (the one with the funny switch on the back.

Edit: Well, Mario is missing is pretty bad, I don't understand it. So I got one more game in its place and some things on the way:

I got my first and last Camerica game: Quattro Sports (switch is interesting)

On the way: 3.8 and 4.5 game bits
Bible Adventures
a gray zapper from a friend of mine is it works and is "not held together by duct tape."
Now you're playing with Power

son_ov_hades

Quote from: manuel on May 06, 2009, 07:34:13 am
?
Rucksack is also an English word.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rucksack  :P

What?!? I had no idea it was an English word, I've never heard anyone use it. Es tut mir leid.