April 20, 2024, 09:34:50 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikkon

Got 30 Super Famicom games in the mail today 8)

Rob64

You aren't gonna tell us what they are?!
Now you're playing with Power

Pikkon

I just need to go through them first then I'll do a list.

manuel

Quote from: Pikkon on June 15, 2009, 04:48:58 pm
Got 30 Super Famicom games in the mail today 8)

Were they cheap?

nintendodork

He made a sale thread, and he's selling them all for $30, so, somehow, he must be making a profit! :o
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Pikkon

June 16, 2009, 06:36:26 pm #1070 Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 07:00:42 pm by Pikkon
Not really,I bought the games on chance,didn't know I would get so many sports games plus so many of the same game.If I do make a profit I would make around 10 bucks for the most.

Also if I really wanted to make a profit I would sell the games individually,some of the games I put up sell for 14 bucks a piece on ebay.

manuel

Many of cheap games lots consist mostly of sports, pachinko and other gambling related games, because those are the cheapest and exist in abundance.

nurd

I got another zippo at Savers today for two dollars ;D
Also a cheaply made transforming gestalt type robot. I bought it just for the text on the box, I think it's "SUPER HYPER ROBOT FIVE IN ONE"

nintendodork

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

See my arcade thread for more details :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Waaah!
My finds look ridiculous against that.  :P

133MHz

Wow those Super Mario Collection game cases look sweet!!! :o

djdac

133MHz

I've got Penguin Land on my SMS portable and I'd love to own it on a cartridge like you ;D.

manuel

Quote from: 133MHz on June 19, 2009, 12:49:25 am
Wow those Super Mario Collection game cases look sweet!!! :o

That's what I thought.  :D They had only two unfortunately. I think I would have gotten twenty if they had that many.
I wonder how many of those still exist.

nintendodork

Those cases are cool.  I wonder if they made any similar to that for SNES games.  I'd like to get a few :D