April 19, 2024, 04:48:59 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

sweet are you going to sell one? Congrats on your find 133mhz and liked the Zelda like photo
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

thegreatgonzo

Yes I will sell or trade it. Maybe I should make my own sales thread. I wonder if there is any interest in people wanting  Saturn or Dreamcast systems with games
Dance, puppets... dance!

son_ov_hades

I'm interested in a Dreamcast, as mine stopped working. I don't any money right now though.

thegreatgonzo

We could work something out, Geoff. Like I said, I'm open to some trades, too. I will get a sales thread going soon. I am in the process of putting up new storage shelves so I can move the majority of my collection to my bedroom, and then take inventory.
Dance, puppets... dance!

Mindfreak

Awesome keyboard, 113. :P

I picked up a Gamecube and Pac-Man World 2 yesterday for $30.

FamicomFreak

Just picked up a couple of puzzle games. awaa!

manuel

FamicomFreak

OMG DRAGON QUEST IX AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGG!!!

FamicomFreak

Here are my flea market finds for today!
I got a 3DO but it wasn't reading the disc so I had to open it and clean it and the results.....

Game works!

3DO put back together!

that's all for now!

133MHz

Awesome finds! I'm jealous ::)

manuel

Great stuff, man.
Nice you got the 3DO working just by cleaning it.

nohara3

I recently got my hands on Actraiser (SFC)  for a dollar and Mystery Dungeon Torneko No Daibouken (SFC) for a dollar as well.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: manuel on July 12, 2009, 04:12:54 pm
Great stuff, man.
Nice you got the 3DO working just by cleaning it.

Yeah I was kinda of disappointed when it wouldn't read the discs and I was so eager to try it out. I have a friend online that could help me out on some things I could do to try and make it work but he was offline. I decided to try the most common stuff and it all worked out. Now I need to get me some good 3DO games which I heard there aren't many.

Toneman

Instagram: Kokujin804

nintendodork

My other finds over the past week.

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat