March 28, 2024, 10:06:45 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob64

On the way is a promotional tape for Super Mario 64.
Now you're playing with Power

X

whoa. cool. NGPC games XD

manuel

Went to the store again (without my son this time) and got "The Eye of Judgment" (PS3) CIB with Playstation Eye for lousy 834 Yen.  :D Yeah, that's less than 9$.  ;D

The shop closes soon and they have 70% off on everything. Not much good stuff left, though.

MS-DOS4

I purchased a SMB2j /w Tennis disk on ebay for $11.

I have never played SMB2j before (not even emulated) so this will be an exciting and frustrating experience...
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

manuel

You'll love it. It's frustrating (at times), but you'll always come back to it.

Jollie

August 17, 2009, 05:10:00 pm #1250 Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 10:24:02 am by Jollie
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160355935974&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

EDIT:Yeah Screw that it went past how much i would have paid for it.
Great Fox will cover you.

FamicomFreak

heh too bad that was a sexy box.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jollie

oh well ill just have to take an OOB one friday. :-\
Great Fox will cover you.

manuel

PopoloCrois - Tsuki no okite no bouken (PS2)

nintendodork

Woohoo!  I finally got my NGPC, and a Sega Game Gear!  The NGPC is in awesome condition, and the Game Gear has some scratches on the screen, and no battery covers, but it said that in the auction, and it was still a nice extra.  On top of that, I got the GG AC adapter, a GG car adapter, and they both came in a plush case.  Which was also nice.  I also got Puzzle Bobble from a different seller, which is now my favorite puzzle game of all time.  Anyway, pictures:

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nurd

you should have bought my game gear D:

////

nintendodork

lol, I didn't know you had one :P  Besides, this one came with a Neo Geo Pocket Color. 8)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

tyler, don't be surprised if you find your NGPC has been stolen tomorrow morning. Also, do not be surprised if you find that Will has pooped on your deck. :P
( ยด_ゝ`)

Nightstar699

Just went out and bought a genesis 2 with M.U.S.H.A,sonic 3 , aladdin and castlevania bloodlines for 15 dollars, and then bought action 52 for nes for just under 100 dollars. ^_^
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...