March 28, 2024, 04:00:10 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

FamicomFreak

Haven't been having a good week in finds this week but this will do for now....

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo sealed for the PC.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NintendoKing

Quote from: Bramsworth on September 01, 2009, 08:50:06 pm

My model 2 Genesis won't play it sadly, so it's sitting here un-played for awhile until someone can help me with what Genesis I should buy in order to play it.

You need to buy either a model 1 Genesis without region lock-out or a clone console.

Jollie

hey guys the convention was today and i thought i mught just say what i got today ill post pics later maybe.

R.C.Pro Am
Rolling Thunder
Ikari Warriors
Ikari Warriors II: Victory Road
Ghosts And Goblins

I also got a saturn 3d controller in the box never used for 12 bucks
virtua fighter 2 with siver manual and box for 6
an Action Replay Pro (Saturn)
and The King Of Fighters "95 for 15 bucks CIB import (Mad Gear was there!)

i saw alot of cool stuff today and i also saw alot of expensive stuff. mad gear's prices are hard to swallow sometimes..(40 bucks for SFC mother2 in the box :( )

AND I DIDNT GET ZERO WING! :(

Great Fox will cover you.

FamicomFreak

Awesome. I have a gaming convention to go to next month. It's the first ever classic gaming convention right here in Miami and I'm like ten minutes away from it!! I have my weekend pass and will probably ask for the weekend stuff so I can sleep next to all the vendors and their games har har har har

L___E___T

Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 11, 2009, 12:59:22 pm
Haven't been having a good week in finds this week but this will do for now....

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo sealed for the PC.

Keep it sealed!  Have you tried playing it?  I had a lot of fun on this way back when but it's not a good port, not reccommended really but nice as part of a collection.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomFreak

Yeah I'm going to keep it sealed for sure. I will find a download of the game to try it out.

L___E___T

I'd recommend getting a CPS2 emulator in all honesty.  You can't beat that box art though!!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomFreak

heh yeah. I have been away from emulators for years really. I should get back to them sometime. The only one I'm currently using is Nestopia to record my videos walkthroughs that I upload on youtube.

manuel

Another copy of Final Fantasy IV (SFC)

nensondubois

Last night I bought a Virtual Boy with all the hookups and free game (Mario Tennis) for 69 plus 14 for shipping at the Goat Shop.

Rob64

Part of my find is NES related, but I'm putting it here so I have all in one post. Also, this will probably the last time I get stuff for a while until about christmas time.

1. a 1989 Super Mario 2 mug, color still in tact. 8 inches tall, diameter is 4 inches. $15.00
2. Legend of Zelda with cart. manual, dust sleeve, box, manual, and overworld map for 1st quest. $30.00
3. a Starfox 64 tape which will come tomorrow, in good condition. $10.00
and 4. 9 Nintendo topps card packs (3 link, 3 mario, and 3 peach), and Nintendo Power Issue #1 in good condition except for the back of it (it's very worn) otherwise great condition, and with 2nd quest poster for Zelda, all for $50.00
Now you're playing with Power

manuel

Toneman

September 25, 2009, 11:27:08 am #1318 Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 02:35:00 pm by Toneman
Shinobi for the PC Engine and Captain Tsubasa II vol. 2: Super Striker

Meikyuu Jiin Dababa from ckendal

Instagram: Kokujin804

nintendodork

Got an R4i in the mail today!  The site seemed shady, but it was only $30, and they gave me two-day shipping.  This thing couldn't be easier to use.  I'm playing HeartGold on it right now!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat