March 29, 2024, 12:33:16 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cubelmariomadness

No. I don't have any. Super mario 4 is one that i want though.
Sorry folks.

nintendodork

Ordered this this morning from RetroGameCity.  I'm so excited to get my first package from Japan!!  I got it for a great price too.

Thanks so much Andy! ;D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

How come you can order from Japan all of a sudden?

Congrats on the new freedom! And on the game, too, of course.

nintendodork

I have no idea. :o  I just asked my mom and told her it came from Japan and she's like "yeah, sure."

..So I'm assuming that's an ok for other things from Japan too.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

cubelmariomadness

Sometimes, when my dad is like really watching TV, and really drowsy, I'll come up to him and ask ridiculous questions, like can I have 40 dollars for a disk system, and he'll say, oh...uh...sure....yeah...Zzz.  :P Then I'll ask him to take out his credit card, and he'll be like....Zzz...WHAT? YOU WANT A FLOPPY DISK GAME? Just go play with the ones you have.
Sorry folks.

manuel

Mega Drive with box in really good condition.  ;D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: nintendodork on November 11, 2009, 04:55:58 am
I have no idea. :o  I just asked my mom and told her it came from Japan and she's like "yeah, sure."

..So I'm assuming that's an ok for other things from Japan too.

I talked to your mom the other day and changed her mind on the international shipping subject. You owe me one dork.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

XD Don't even start. Save it for MSN. :P

nensondubois

Mario Clash (US, Virtual Boy) $19.76

133MHz

A friend of mine wanted to get an iPod FM transmitter so after class we went to a very popular place to get cheap electronic products. There was a bargain basket outside of a store that caught our attention. Upon closer inspection we found unsold, brand new & sealed stuff from ~15 years ago! There were CIB sealed PS1 controllers, SNES games, NES clone controllers, Famiclone controllers and a bunch of other goodies which are almost impossible to find in brand new condition these days, and at bargain prices! Of course we couldn't resist and bought a bunch of stuff and will probably return to get some more.

These were the most worthy finds for me:

Brand New NASA NES Clone Controllers! They even smell like new!

These are the controllers that originally came bundled with my "Mini NES" clone which I found system only. Each box set comes with two controllers (one to complete my mini NES clone and one to spare). I might get more of these since they're a good source of rubber domes to fix original NES and Famicom controllers.

Brand New and Sealed 15 pin Famicom Clone Controller!

I hate these crappy controllers but when I noticed that they're 15 pin I immediately got one because these are pretty hard to find, unlike their 9 pin cousins. Some Famicom clones use this connector, like my GLK Keyboard Famiclone. Now I can finally try out some games on it!

cubelmariomadness

New 8-bit?

Those NASA controllers are pretty cool. My favorite controller is the NES controller, and those add turbo, which I love.
Sorry folks.

nensondubois

Virtual Boy AC Adaptor Tap $4.??

cosmic-ark

Had a good day at the flea market today scored a quake 2 and unreal tournament pc games for a dollar each been playing unreal all day cant believe there are still 500+ players playing multiplayer online 10 years after it's release

also scored a nintendo64 mario world and mario golf $10,snes donkey kong country3 and wario woods $5 each
and 2 gcon guns psx resident evil,time crisis fade to black,wcw nitro,evil dead,alone in the dark,silent hill,tomb raider3 and jet racer for $20
and a ds game called contact for $5 
it's a bit of a buzz to find a good buy at the markets and the monster that is my video game collection grows a bit bigger.     :-)

nensondubois

Rob64

It isn`t christmas yet, but the box from JGS is here and it`s bigger than the first 2.

I`m getting a sfc boxed, a fds ac adaptor and 5 games. Also a Uforce, hopefully cib.
Now you're playing with Power