March 28, 2024, 05:49:45 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cam3ron@FW

by the way nenson, Theme Park is awesome.  I had it on Saturn and DS, I now have it on a genesis emulator for dreamcast.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nensondubois

I want to lose in Theme Park just to see the suicide scene. Is Theme Park the exact same game on the DS as it is on the PSX, Saturn and 3d0?

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Out the window! ... and onto the splat! See? I could work for the suicide hotline!

Jedi Master Baiter

Funny. I'm listening to Suicide Solution right now.

FamicomFreak

hahaha that's nice. Thanks for the link.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

I got a sega CD, with The Terminator and Sonic CD! ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

You lucky bastard. Stop getting stuff! har har har
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

Har har har i forgot I got some other games as a trade, goldeneye 007 (n64), sonic and knuckles (gen) virtua fighter 2 (gen) and midnight club (ps2)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

In the mail from Ericj, I got Pocket Monsters Stadium for the N64.  My first import N64 title!  Hopefully the next one is Sin & Punishment.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Have you already mutilated region modded your N64 to get that game working?  ::):P

nintendodork

Well, I originally planned to just use my Gameshark since the difference is only physical, but for whatever reason, my GS won't even turn on when I put Pocket Monsters Stadium on top.  So I guess I'll have to make good use out of gamebits and drill out those tabs.

nensondubois

Are you using a Gameshrk Pro 3.3?

thegreatgonzo

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on December 17, 2009, 11:45:00 pm
Quote from: nintendodork on December 17, 2009, 07:26:04 pmHopefully the next one is Sin & Punishment.

Sin and Punishment was my first ever import game. The controls were hard to get used to, but Treasure outdid themselves again with an awesome game! If I ever hook my Wii to the internet I would download their English version just so I can understand the plot better.
Are the controls any easier from the original N64 version?
Dance, puppets... dance!

nintendodork

Quote from: nensondubois on December 18, 2009, 08:26:44 am
Are you using a Gameshrk Pro 3.3?
I have no idea.  Is the version on the title screen?  If so, I'll look at that when I get home today.

Quote from: thegreatgonzo on December 18, 2009, 08:39:33 am
just so I can understand the plot better.
The voiceovers are all in English.   The only thing Japanese are the menus and the subtitles throughout the game as far as I know.  The English translated version Nintendo released on the VC I think is pretty much the menus and subtitles.  Not sure though.