March 28, 2024, 06:49:12 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

You can tell you have a GS Pro by the follwing:
Does your Gameshark have a Parallel port on the back?
Does it have a built in trainer and memory editor?

nintendodork

No, no, and no.

I turned it on, and it says version 2.21.

Edit: Mine looks exactly like this, and it doesn't say Pro anywhere onscreen or on the actual cartridge.  I tried looking for a purpose of that button on the front, but from the website I got that picture from, the description doesn't make much sense.

The GS button is used for certain codes when RAM is injected to the cheat at one time.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

I got some christmas gifts from my dad today:
shinobi (ps2)
sonic adventure (dreamcast)
sonic 2 (genesis)
megaman x4 (playstation)
bomberman 64
all games complete except bomberman! Too bad i cant play em 'til xmas. :(
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

All that button really does is making some codes take effect when you want to turn them on in the middle of a game; otherwise I see no purpose.

On the GS Pro, however, it is used to access the menus (Cheat Search, Hex Editor, etc.) .

Cam3ron@FW

Quote from: Nightstar699 on December 18, 2009, 04:54:26 pm
I got some christmas gifts from my dad today:
shinobi (ps2)
sonic adventure (dreamcast)
sonic 2 (genesis)
megaman x4 (playstation)
bomberman 64
all games complete except bomberman! Too bad i cant play em 'til xmas. :(

How much stuff do you get!? you must be rich :P
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

;D Actually im not that rich. During christmas and my birthday my parents buy me some things. Besides that, every week i work, so i can afford to get stuff.  I dont have many other expenses, so yah ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Shinobi for the PS2 is a great game nice finds!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

Thanks!! Ive been watching youtube videos of Megaman X4.... they're making me go crazy!! Guh i wish it was Christmas!!!!  >:(

MS-DOS4

I got some zelda posters from Nintendo today.

I don't have room to hang them all up so I'll have to choose wisely.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Nightstar699

;D got 1 more game for christmas, Xmen 2 (genesis)

nensondubois

Super Mario Bros NES GBA
Donkey Kong NES GBA
Wario Land 4
GBA Silver

FamicomFreak

I got some PS2 games as well as a NDS game and some genesis games. More info at my blog! har!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Cam3ron@FW

my video store is clearing out GC games... well, most of em' at like 8 bucks!  I've boughten Sims bustin out, donkey kong & Monopoly Party.  btw, that is the best version of Monopoly that I've played.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nensondubois

Nintendo Puzzle League, DR Mario. GBA
Castelvania NES GBA
Kriby: Nightmare in Dreamland GBA
Pac-Man World 2 GBA
Mario vs Donkey Kong GBA

Nightstar699

Damn! Nice finds. you seem to be gettings lots of GBA games.