March 29, 2024, 03:54:06 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

I've also gotten

tons of stuff form Ebay.

ericj

January 01, 2010, 05:54:55 pm #1486 Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 06:01:07 pm by ericj
Brand new Wii Play for $9 at Goodwill.

Nightstar699

Wow, I got great stuff at my flea market. For just 10 dollars, shinobi 3 complete (GEN), toxic crusaders complete (GEN) mortal kombat 2 complete (GEN) earthworm jim complete (GEN) and Decap Attack complete (GEN) first great find of 2010! :D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on January 02, 2010, 01:53:31 pm
Wow, I got great stuff at my flea market. For just 10 dollars, shinobi 3 complete (GEN), toxic crusaders complete (GEN) mortal kombat 2 complete (GEN) earthworm jim complete (GEN) and Decap Attack complete (GEN) first great find of 2010! :D

Awesome Toxic Crusaders, I have always wanted that game.
Maybe one day! :D

MS-DOS4

Got Megaman Powered Up in the mail today. Meh.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

NintendoKing

Sega Mega Drive:

Snake Rattle N Roll - NTSC-J
Batletoads - PAL

nintendodork

According to Wikipedia, it was released in North America on July 1990, and Europe on March 27, 1991.  No Japanese release date. :(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Rattle_n_Roll
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on January 02, 2010, 09:11:19 pm
According to Wikipedia, it was released in North America on July 1990, and Europe on March 27, 1991.  No Japanese release date. :(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Rattle_n_Roll

The NES version had a release in NA and EU.  The MD version was released only in EU (hence, no 16-bit NTSC version).

NintendoKing

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on January 02, 2010, 08:58:37 pm
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on January 02, 2010, 05:28:15 pm
Sega Mega Drive:

Snake Rattle N Roll - NTSC-J
Batletoads - PAL

I didn't know Snake Rattle 'n' Roll came was released in Japan! Are you sure it isn't PAL?

Well alright then both my games are PAL, hmmm I wasn't aware.
I was just going on what the seller said.

Also both the MD Snake Rattle N Roll and the MD Battletoads are much smoother graphics then the NES counterparts.

NintendoKing

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on January 02, 2010, 09:30:58 pm
I was actually a bit disappointed with the MegaDrive version of Snake Rattle Roll:

-the graphics could've been vastly improved, instead of just making it smoother
-different music; made the game feel less epic on the grey stage :( (except I liked the music in the water level)
-the final stage was insane! :o

It was also a bit harder to control (probably because of the Genesis controller)

I have both versions of both games, I do really enjoy the NES SRnR; I cannot compare the gameplay as I have not received either games yet.

But I have watched gameplay videos on youtube, so I do know the graphics are nicely upgraded to match the age differences.

nensondubois

I like the music for the NES version better but the Main theme is still cool on the Megadrive/Genesis.

There's a subliminal message on the second stage in the NES version.

nensondubois

"G A M E B O Y"

Golden Sun (GBA 4.99)
Golden Sun 2 (7.99)
F-ZERO GP (4.99)
Ultimate Card Games (7.99)

NintendoKing

Judge Dredd $3, Quack Shot $6.50, and The Ooze $4.50.

I am really enjoying my Sega Firecore, I also bought 2 official original Sega Genesis controllers for $10.50, which solved the horrible issues with the original Firecore controllers.

I am glad that Firecore brought back more enjoyment out of the Genny for me.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: nensondubois on January 05, 2010, 01:22:20 pm
"G A M E B O Y"

Oh, that's not the second stage.  The Genesis version has a message there, too.