Neon Genesis Evangelion Laser Disc Media

2 pcs. Service Se-ga Saturn Arcade Controller
Dragon Ball 3, Famico-m
N-intendo 64 Microphone
Pokemon Stadium 2, N-intendo 64

nensondubois

Timon and Puumba's Jungle Games (SNES
Breath of Fire (SNES)
Honeybee Famicom to NES converter (gold with green pull-out string)

Nightstar699

2 most recent pickups:

Alice in Wonderland (CIB, GBC) 2 dollars
Namco Musuem vol. 1 (CIB, PS1) 2 dollars

Tommoro I will go to some seattle used game stores.

EDIT:

Today, I picked up this, i love this game so much! =3 Beat it two times already!

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MS-DOS4

Seattle? Why don't you come over to my house. We can hang out!
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Nightstar699

April 04, 2010, 09:38:23 pm #1684 Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 04:56:31 pm by Nightstar699
Yah mabey, depends where in Seattle you are.

Post Merge: April 06, 2010, 04:24:34 pm

I picked up Wario Land 3 (GBC) at Pink Godzilla!  ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Cam3ron@FW

April 07, 2010, 03:24:13 pm #1685 Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:15:08 pm by Cam3ronFW
Just bought Left 4 Dead game of the year edition for 20 bucks at Future shop  :o  Probably the last 360 game I'll buy unless Timesplitters 4 is ever released  >:(

There is bad news though, rode my bike to Future shop and witnessed a car accident right beside me when I was riding on a bike trail beside a busy road.  No ones hurt thankfully but the guy that caused it was a complete idiot.

Post Merge: April 08, 2010, 06:15:08 pm

Pokemon Emerald (GBA) - $12.50
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nintendodork

Just picked up Battlefield: Bad Company 2 at Walmart.  Last night I ordered a new case, some LEDs and a new controller shell for my Xbox.  What I want to do is put on the new case, which is clear, and has LEDs in it that change color depending on the temperature of the Xbox, and also digitally displays the temperature.  I'm also going to modify my controller for rapid fire, put it in a translucent shell, and put LEDs in all the buttons.  Finally, I'm going to replace the ring of light (the green LEDs around the power button) with a red one, to resemble the RROD. :P  Once it's all done, I'll be sure to post the final product.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Be sure to conserve the green ladybug for good luck when doing the case replacement, and you might also want to replace the warranty banana with a fresher one while you're at it. ::)

Cam3ron@FW

Almost every GB & GBC game - $ 2.00  :P

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nensondubois

Quote from: Cam3ronFW on April 13, 2010, 08:01:06 pm
Almost every GB & GBC game - $ 2.00  :P

What? Where?!?!?!? I want Pokonyan.

I got a PS2 slim from my brother and I've since played I Qube on it beating the first level (0). I also got:
Enter the Matrix (CB)
13 (CIB)
Metal Gear: Sons of Liberty (CIB)
007 EON (CIB)
GTA Vice City (CIB)
007 nightfire (CIB)
Red Faction (CIB)

Marlon

I got Wario no Mori for Famicom :D still boxed.
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

Medisinyl

Quote from: Marlon on April 14, 2010, 08:04:32 pm
I got Wario no Mori for Famicom :D still boxed.

That's a great game.  Surprisingly addicting...

Cam3ron@FW

lol, Dreamcast disc with 1000+ GB/GBC games :P

FamicomFreak

Got me some new nes games today.

Some of the titles include Metroid, X-men, Trog, among others.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

Recently I picked up Sonic 2 for game gear, and a converter that will let me play master system games on a game gear, tomorro, I pick up the actual game gear.  8)