March 28, 2024, 09:13:22 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tankexmortis

Picked up a copy of Berzerk for the 2600 at the flea market and a cheap Super Game Boy. Never noticed the Super Famicom symbol on it before.

FamicomFreak

Famicom multcart is for sale btw. 25 shipped in the USA if anyone is interested!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

ericj

$25 for that multicart seems a bit steep. I just passed on buying the same cart for $5.

FamicomFreak

Yeah I know but I can always work something out with the buyer. Not saying it's the final price.

Nightstar699

It is a great multi though, has 101 unique games.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

ericj

Well, if it has 101 unique games on it, then it would be worth the price you're asking. There must be different versions of it, since the one I saw definitely had very little in the way of unique games on it.

Nice finds, nonetheless.

NintendoKing

Super Famicom, I didnt have to purchase it.
I have a friend in Japan whom decided to give me a gift; hurray for free!!

I will be posting pictures whenever it arrives in the mail to my house.

FamicomFreak

Lucky gremlin.....I don't have such nice friends around here....sob sob..

FamicomFreak

nice new pick ups. I have some new ones myself but they will come later tonight....

NintendoKing

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 25, 2010, 01:20:52 pm
Lucky gremlin.....I don't have such nice friends around here....sob sob..

When you are friends with someone so long it doesnt bother you to much to give a friend something mildly priced for free.

Cam3ron@FW

got Sonic 2 on XBLA for online.  Not sure if that counts but it's my second copy.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

Bought a Complete in box Alien Syndrome for NES. Very cool game, it even included something unexpected, a nintendo power "now you're playing with power" poster. Cool, now I have like 20 game posters I have to put up.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

133MHz

That Game Gear is so schweet! :D

FamicomFreak

Thanks, sadly the screen is not working properly so I am selling it on ebay for parts.