March 28, 2024, 03:27:21 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Do you know what's wrong with it?  If the problem isn't extremely complicated, you should really get around to fixing it up.  Mine Storm is a nice Asteroids clone.  I'm planning on getting a flashcart from Vectrex.biz (that is, if the creator is still taking orders).  Since it's got the space to hold all of the official Vectrex games plus a few extras, I think it'll be a pretty good deal.  The only thing is that I won't have the overlays.  I don't care about them really, but there are a few I would like to have.  Do you have any games for it? 
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Today I got a package from my friend Mr. Nintendo on Nintendoage, here is what it contained

Tetris (Game boy)
Castlevania Adventure (Game boy)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (Japanese Game boy)
Tetris 2 (Gameboy, a free bonus!)

I am happy. ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

tankexmortis

Nice ones! What's TMNT2 like? I have the first one, and although I have happy memories of playing it as a child it kinda sucks.

Nightstar699

TMNT 2 is really cool.... It kinda seems like a  mix of NES TMNT 1 and TMNT 2: The Arcade Game. Very good game, you should check it out!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

nensondubois

Does the Tetris have the alternative A-TYPE song?

Nightstar699

Nope, just the normal tetris theme.

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on June 05, 2010, 09:32:23 am
Do you know what's wrong with it?  If the problem isn't extremely complicated, you should really get around to fixing it up.  Mine Storm is a nice Asteroids clone.  I'm planning on getting a flashcart from Vectrex.biz (that is, if the creator is still taking orders).  Since it's got the space to hold all of the official Vectrex games plus a few extras, I think it'll be a pretty good deal.  The only thing is that I won't have the overlays.  I don't care about them really, but there are a few I would like to have.  Do you have any games for it? 

I don't know what's wrong with it.  It was my friend's and I've seen it working.  He wanted to get rid of it, so he put it in his truck (in the cab) and dropped it off in the morning.  When we tried it out at my place, it didn't work.  The Vectrex was really cold (it had been in the truck overnight) so I'm worried that there may have been some condensation on the inside or something and we fried it when we plugged it in.

Don't have any game carts for it.  I actually had the same plan as you with the multicart.

nensondubois

I got:

Gamer Boy Color demo Cartridge

Rob64

I recently picked up a Commodore 64 computer from a friend of mine that was moving and didn't want it. Just the keyboard, hookups and manual though. Now I have to hunt for parts.
Now you're playing with Power

FamicomFreak

Here are new additions!

Cam3ron@FW

Please tell me you're not one of those people who mock Doom on Saturn for it's graphics?  It's quite good for a port...

Also, my bro is buying me back my favourite strategy game back after he pawned it.  The irony.  Turns out my grandpa has an Ebay and Theme Park on Saturn is my birthday gift  ;D ;D ;D

one of these.  Hopefully he doesn't mistakingly get me shin theme park :-X

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=theme+park+saturn
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

FamicomFreak

no wai I love doom in any console!

Cam3ron@FW

Good then! only part it's missing is the music...
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3