March 29, 2024, 05:05:01 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I don't see why that's ironic... ::)

That's odd though.  What did you find boring about it that wasn't present in other Zelda games?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

linkzpikachu

does a copy of retro gamer count for a find?
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

linkzpikachu

great magazine btw. not so great price though
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Pikkon

FamicomFreak

piracy for you!

And some other stuff that arrived :)

Cam3ron@FW

oh lol @ offroad challenge.  Not an amazing racer but fun for picking up and playing.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nintendodork

Tell us what's on those Digimon pirates when you get a chance.  I'm curious.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

I just my two unopened copies of Nekketsu Beach Volleyball (Super Game Boy) (assuming they weren't since I don't know if Japanese Game Boy games were factory sealed in the way US games are). Now I have two unopened and one opened but very good condition for play copy.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: nintendodork on December 07, 2010, 09:13:34 am
Tell us what's on those Digimon pirates when you get a chance.  I'm curious.

One of them is an RPG and actually not bad at all while the other one is a side scroller. You can check out videos on youtube to show how they play.

nintendodork

Quote from: nensondubois on December 07, 2010, 10:44:11 am
Now I have two unopened and one opened but very good condition for play copy.
Why two unopened ones in addition to another opened one?  You're going to play one and admire the other two? :P

Quote from: FamicomFreak on December 07, 2010, 11:53:41 am
One of them is an RPG and actually not bad at all while the other one is a side scroller.
Ah, so they're not Pokemon ROM hacks.  Even if I never liked Digimon, it'd still be cool to play an old Pokemon game with new stuff in it.

FamicomFreak

nope original to the bone well as far as a pirate can get original because they tend to use graphics from SNES RPGs like terranigma for the scenery....

MS-DOS4

Found all this at my doorstep today.

Pipedream and Sesame Street don't work. They'll need some cleaning.

Kudos to FamicomFreak for including free games!
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nensondubois

December 07, 2010, 05:42:10 pm #2038 Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 08:55:59 pm by nensondubois
Quote from: nintendodork on December 07, 2010, 12:31:20 pm
Quote from: nensondubois on December 07, 2010, 10:44:11 am
Now I have two unopened and one opened but very good condition for play copy.
Why two unopened ones in addition to another opened one?  You're going to play one and admire the other two? :P

I'm keeping the other two unopened copies in a draw with my other valuable and rare games. I have a complete "for play" copy to admire and play.

Post Merge: December 07, 2010, 08:55:59 pm

Also, this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-SoulCalibur-II-Official-Demo-Nintendo-GameCube-Wii-/120654529896?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c17920568

FamicomFreak

Wow 77 dollars for a demo? Dang it must be mega rare! Grats on the purchase!

I found some new stuff at the thrift including a Fat Nintendo DS for ten bucks!