March 28, 2024, 03:31:17 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cam3ron@FW

ooh the fat ds, such a reliable sturdy console by nintendo.   ::)

Just saying that because I hate nintendo for the fat ds... well I hate their design flaws.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Kiddo

Oh wow! I have that exact same TMNT handheld game somewhere in storage. Spent so much time playing that some 15-20 years ago  :D

I think I also had a TMNT II game that looked similar.

FamicomFreak

Sweet glad it's familiar to some :)
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nensondubois

It's incredibly rare. I have heard that it is the exact game as the retail version.

FamicomFreak

Awesome! That's good to know.

NintendoKing

Aladdin Tiger Handheld! I used to have one when I was like 8, and I loved the thing so much; so glad to have found another. ($1)

nintendodork

Nice deal on that DS! Even now I look on eBay and DS phats are still going for $60 at the least!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Yeah I was watching some of them on eBay...just finished unwatching them lol I'm getting heart gold and platinum this weekend for mad cheap so it's all coming together! WUUT

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

Pocket Monster Green complete, very nice!

nintendodork

Yep!  I've had a loose cartridge for awhile, and I've always wanted it complete, so I'm going to keep the box and inserts for myself and give the spare cartridge to my friend who likes Pokemon about as much as I do for Christmas.

manuel

One second I thought you already got it. That would have been FAST!
I hope you receive it before Christmas!

New find:
Super Mario 25th Anniversary Book (from Enterbrain, the Famitsu guys)

More pics on the amazon page

FamicomFreak

a combination of craiglist, play n trade, and eBay leads me to new finds!

Cam3ron@FW

Having fun with night trap? :P
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

FamicomFreak

Ha I wish...I'm going to try to get my 3DO out of my storage unit and then we'll see.