March 29, 2024, 04:44:39 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on December 10, 2010, 10:06:09 pm
Yep!  I've had a loose cartridge for awhile, and I've always wanted it complete, so I'm going to keep the box and inserts for myself and give the spare cartridge to my friend who likes Pokemon about as much as I do for Christmas.

That would be an amazing Christmas Gift, I bet your friend will be so happy!

linkzpikachu

got: the lengend of zelda:links awakening, megaman IV, Mortal Kombat, Tetris, Motocross maniacs, and Metroid II for free from youth leaders husband
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomFreak

Great day at the flea market! YAY!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NintendoKing

Quote from: linkzpikachu on December 12, 2010, 09:20:28 am
got: the lengend of zelda:links awakening, megaman IV, Mortal Kombat, Tetris, Motocross maniacs, and Metroid II for free from youth leaders husband

Awesome finds, especially Link's Awakening! Its my 3rd favorite LoZ videogame, very enjoyable!

MicroGenuis

what was the unreviel yourself thread?

linkzpikachu

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on December 12, 2010, 02:33:27 pm
Quote from: linkzpikachu on December 12, 2010, 09:20:28 am

Awesome finds, especially Link's Awakening! Its my 3rd favorite LoZ videogame, very enjoyable!

i have the DX version as well and wanted to play it in black and white. also famicomfreak nice battle coins! i have some as well  :D
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

NintendoKing

I have always wanted one of those discs, they are so cool!

nensondubois

Yeah, the Gamecube, PS1 and some PS2 (I want the PS2 demo where it shows CDs being made in a facotry, but I don't even know which one it is) demos are the best. I'm looking for a boxed March 2001, January and October Gamecube demo mainly.

Cam3ron@FW

omg FF, when will you have enough!? :P

Blue N64 is awesome... always wanted one. Donkey Kong country is always good too lol.  But what the hell is that pokemon game lol?  Coin games, what will they think of next? lol.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nintendodork

That coin game reminds me of Pokémon Battrio.  Maybe a simplified version of that is what they were going for.

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Yeah for Pokemon they released pretty much anything. I got those for a friend of mine, she collects Pokemon coins and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have these. I usually go nuts on December on buying gaming stuff har har har har....I still have some more stuff to come in the next week.  ;D

linkzpikachu

Quote from: FamicomFreak on December 12, 2010, 02:27:39 pm
Great day at the flea market! YAY!

do i wanna know what you use the rubbing alchol and glitter for O.o
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomFreak

LOL! alcohol was to clean the games and well glitter hmmm not mine but my mom was using it to make some Christmas decorations.

manuel

Found a new copy (marked as "used", though...) of Estopolis (Lufia) for the DS for 980 Yen. Yay!