March 29, 2024, 04:01:12 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

I love the Lufia series I'm waiting for the price of the DS one to go down though. How is the game? Have you tried it yet?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

No, I haven't played it yet. It's at the bottom of my "to play" list, just after Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Twilight Princess, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Lego Star Wars and a few others. Man, I buy too much games... and have not enough time...  :P

nensondubois

Super Mario Collection Wii :)

manuel

I finally got Ninokuni (DS) in the mail today. And I can only say, WOW, what a package!
The box is huge and the included (hardbound!) book is superb! Very nice. Now the question is when I'll have time to actually play it...

FamicomFreak

I love games that come with extras especially from Atlus. Great stuff!

FamicomFreak

Hey guys new purchases fresh out of the oven!

magazines lot!

Super Mario Advance Sealed

Another sealed GBA game and Croc 2!

SNES Mini

Pokemon Guides and Yu-gi-oh! Guide!

Some loose games

More loose games...

That's all for now!

Cam3ron@FW

Where do you shop, ff? Lol.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

FamicomFreak

Flea markets, thrift stores, and craiglist! Just look very careful! I'm supposed to get a valkyrie profile complete for ps1 with ps1 console for 15 bucks today! WUUUTTT

nensondubois

December 17, 2010, 11:57:12 am #2079 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 11:52:21 am by nensondubois
Gamecube Interactive Version 9
Gamecube Interactive Version 10 (Factory sealed and it will stay that way)
Gamecube Interactive Version 12 (got this as a freebie! Now I have one for trade)

Post Merge: December 18, 2010, 11:52:21 am

Another Interactive 16 and a 23 GC demo

FamicomFreak

Hmm I would love to see what demos and what differences if any are in them. That stuff really interests me!

petik1

Its funny, I got both of my demos for free. Daxter came with my psp along with loco roco which is long gone, and madden 10 which I took off a shampoo bottle ::)

FamicomFreak

Shampoo bottle? That's a first!

nensondubois

Quote from: FamicomFreak on December 18, 2010, 01:29:12 pm
Hmm I would love to see what demos and what differences if any are in them. That stuff really interests me!

Depends on the demo. Some games start you off at set places in game, while others let you play with less options and a time limit.

Cam3ron@FW

any donkey Kong Racing demos by any chance?
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3