April 28, 2024, 05:15:54 pm

Anime

Started by kite200, April 28, 2007, 12:03:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ericj

Geez....coffee doesn't destroy your voice, although research indicates that it may help prevent onset of Alzheimer's. Where'd you hear that at?

satoshi_matrix

Urusei Yatsura: serious business.

RegalSin

Quote from: ericj on May 02, 2011, 11:11:25 am
Geez....coffee doesn't destroy your voice, although research indicates that it may help prevent onset of Alzheimer's. Where'd you hear that at?

I like to maintain my high-pitch funny singing soft voice. After drinking coffee for a long time, it is like my throat is dry, or has shrunken down, and begins to sound deeper. It takes me a long time before I can make that wonderful Joker ( 1991 ) laughter again, to the correct pitch. The deep voices stays or becomes deeper over the usage of coffee and other sticky products.

shoggoth80

Coffee doesn't trash your voice... it's the high levels of caffeine which aids in dehydration, which will gun you up. Smoking will do a number on your voice though.

ericj

Drinking "dark" drinks like coffee is some stupid, misinformed advice that voice instructors tell students.

Parodius Duh

I am a big fan of Classic late 60s- mid 80s anime. I just began watching Great Mazinger and I love it!!!! You cant beat the classic stuff. In fact, I dont even understand anime these days, its so damn wacky!!!!

@Satoshi Matrix......... Urusei Yatsura RULES!!!!!!!! You might also enjoy Bug-ette Honey.....its A silly Female/love themed anime, and its based around Sunsoft's clssic Series, Adventure Island!!!!! (Its vintage too, I believe 1986-87!)

UglyJoe

Famicom spotted in The World God Only Knows II, episode 8:

manuel

Nice! And with SMB!
I've never heard of that anime, but it might be worth looking into now.  :)

linkzpikachu

Got into Dragonaut: the resonance and Girls Bravo! i wonder if the animes i watch say anything about me.......
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

UglyJoe

Quote from: manuel on June 18, 2011, 05:35:38 pm
I've never heard of that anime, but it might be worth looking into now.  :)

I've really been enjoying it.  A bit ecchi, I guess, but not with fan service everywhere.  I'm a sucker for Watanabe Akio's character design, so that helps a lot, too ;D

Quote from: linkzpikachu on June 18, 2011, 05:45:43 pm
Got into Dragonaut: the resonance and Girls Bravo! i wonder if the animes i watch say anything about me.......

I watched the first season of Girls Bravo! in college.  It's actually the anime that convinced me to stop watching so much ecchi stuff, because it was so awful.

linkzpikachu

its probalby not as bad as green green though. i watch ecchis for the comedy that aquaites with them (unless its like ikki tousen or some shit. ikki tousen was really good though....)
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

RegalSin

Green Green is a drama for boys not Milfs pretending to be twelve with milky breasts. Basically if youj don't like that then you don't liike Tenchi. GG was a nice series, but and but it was cut off short. My favorite characters was the two super freaks ( nerds ) who actually made it with each other. Yes I am a guy and I prefer comics for men. Not that anybody here would care about that, since a majority of people are stuck in family land. To me everything past 1995 is when things started to bomb, hard. I have been checking out what I missed before I hit the sack, rather then the latest or greatest......... Some good stuff out their but instead I prefer that.

linkzpikachu

im not saying GreenGreen is bad im saying its not that appropriate
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

RegalSin

What in blazes are you talking about?

L___E___T

Quote from: RegalSin on June 20, 2011, 12:06:11 am
What in blazes are you talking about?

Did I read this right?  Welcome to our world RegalSin!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。