FS: Original Gameboy with backlight CIB Japanese MD + more!

Started by toredauei, August 26, 2009, 11:57:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

toredauei

I'm mostly looking for paypal at the moment but I'll certainly entertain offers for trade :) My want list is at the bottom of this post. Prices include shipping within the U.S. Pictures of items without pictures are not immediately available but can be made available by the end of the week. Any questions, just ask!

Game Boy

Original Gameboy with backlight and pro-sound modifications. In perfect cosmetic and working condition :D 60 shipped PENDING

Mega Drive

Sailor Moon *beat em' up I'm unsure of the exact title* (Japan Mega Drive CIB and MINT) - 35$

Mercs II (Japan Mega Drive CIB Box and cart in excellent condition Manual is worn) - 25$

Zero Wing (bootleg cart only) - 6$
New Zealand Story (cart only) - 8$

Super Famicom

Contra Spirits aka Contra III (cart only) - 15$

SNES

Knights of the Round (cart only) - 20$

----------------------------------------------------------------
My want list:

Gameboy
Aerostar
Parodius
Sagaia
Chikyuu Kaihou gun ZAS**
Trip World
mega man 1-5
Contra the alien wars

Gameboy Color
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons

NES
Gun Nac
Super Spy Hunter
Sqoon
Silk Worm
Metal Storm

Famicom
Crisis Force
Parodius Da!
Gradius II
Visit my art blog: HARELIPPED

Take a look at my fantasticly amazing FS/FT thread HERE

L___E___T

Hey man, I don't mean to piss on your fire but you're actually asking more for your PS2 than they are new:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-o-49-en-70-2uo7.html

Just saying so as there's no time wasted, or if you wondered why there was a lack of interest or something like that, so please don't take it the wrong way bud.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

toredauei

No worries I actually looked into that myself (as that's where I purchased mine from.) NTSC-J region ps2 actually sells for 200$ shipping not included. what you have a link to is the Asia region ps2 which is 220v and incompatible with american electrical outlets without a converter, thus the lower price :D I can see where the confusion is though.

EDIT: while were talking prices, are the prices for my converters too high? I figured just the converter pcb itself would go for 15$ shipped so 7 bucks for my effort etc would be reasonable. Any thoughts?

Rob64

Now you're playing with Power

L___E___T

After clarification I'd say the same, sorry for the confusion :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Rogles

>_> Man I wish I had a hundred bucks for that Mushihimesama... and a PS2 to play it on.
( ´_ゝ`)

FamicomFreak

your price for DoDonPachi for ps1 is high though. I just checked one that's 81 shipped on ebay and comes with everything. Not trying to say anything and don't know if I missed something. The game is awesome though...
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

toredauei

Quote from: FamicomFreak on August 28, 2009, 11:57:37 am
your price for DoDonPachi for ps1 is high though. I just checked one that's 81 shipped on ebay and comes with everything. Not trying to say anything and don't know if I missed something. The game is awesome though...

can you give a link? I cant find one with a spine card included :/

Pikkon

His price is fine for the JPN PS2 but if it was mine I was lower the price a bit since its still used.

Also for the Asian PS2,since the PSU is external finding a compatible US or JPN PSU should not be a problem.

Rogles

QuoteThe game is awesome though...

THIS IS THE TRUEST STATEMENT EVER
( ´_ゝ`)

toredauei

nintendodork

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on September 10, 2009, 10:17:21 am
I can pay the same price for a complete copy of stack-up and have the containing game cart. So its not worth paying that price for your handmade converters.
I highly doubt this statement is true.  I've never seen a CIB Stack-Up with the parts for $22.  However, I will agree that the price for the converters are a tad high.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

toredauei

nintendodork

Well, I bought my 72-60 pin converter from Gremlin for around $14, I think.  Famicom to NES converters are normally less expensive, unless you're buying something like a HoneyBee, or something fancy.  I'd say don't go above $15, but you can do what you want..  It's your sale, after all. :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on September 10, 2009, 05:33:58 pm
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on September 10, 2009, 10:17:21 am
I can pay the same price for a complete copy of stack-up and have the containing game cart. So its not worth paying that price for your handmade converters.
I highly doubt this statement is true.  I've never seen a CIB Stack-Up with the parts for $22.  However, I will agree that the price for the converters are a tad high.

I didnt mean CIB, I meant complete as in not sawed in half... lol.
I am bad at wording sometimes.