Strange snack ideas that are actually pretty good.

Started by ramidavis, May 14, 2012, 10:46:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

Peanut butter and promite sounds gross but tastes good :D Milk arrowroot biscuits with nuttella is a good one too my son loves those. I never had anything too bizarre like pickles and ice cream when i was pregnant mainly because for the first 3 months all i could keep down were slurpees from 7 11 :( 

Drakon

Quote from: security16 on May 21, 2012, 12:16:09 am
Peanut butter and promite sounds gross but tastes good :D Milk arrowroot biscuits with nuttella is a good one too my son loves those. I never had anything too bizarre like pickles and ice cream when i was pregnant mainly because for the first 3 months all i could keep down were slurpees from 7 11 :( 

What're the slurpees made out of?  lots-o-sugar?

GamePepper

Fish sticks and custard, straight out of Doctor Who.
It's actually pretty delicious.

security16

Quote from: Drakon on May 21, 2012, 06:47:56 am
What're the slurpees made out of?  lots-o-sugar?

Frozen wet coloured and carbonated sugar! We were also having one of our epic heatwaves which meant it was about 45c + for a week thankfully the shoebox i was living in at the time had aircon!

I made a batch of home made dark chocolate ice cream the day before yesterday and it's delightful!

Drakon

speaking of air conditioning (because I don't say aircon like a japanese) it's getting kinda hot here, me and my gf live in a basement, yet the land people who live upstairs where it's hotter don't turn on the AC....filipinos are hardcore....

I'm trying to figure out what would make a slurpee the only thing you can hold down..

security16

Quote from: Drakon on May 22, 2012, 05:52:51 am
I'm trying to figure out what would make a slurpee the only thing you can hold down..

BELLYNINJA THATS WHAT  ;D
I had epic morning sickness but not nearly as bad as a friend of mine who was preggers about the same time as me she ended up being really sick and her baby had issues with her kidneys too.

Vannilla bean ice cream on scones is awesome sauce! 

Drakon

security16

I've not found a recipe for butterscotch ripple!!