Finds (NES)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

• Bignose the Caveman

• The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy

• Quattro Adventure

• Quattro Sports

...in excellent condition and all for ten bucks! I couldn't be happier! :D ;D :D ;D

ericj

Nice finds, 133MHz! Let me know how you like Boomerang Kid. It's my most frustratingly favorite Codemasters game.  :D

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

I still remember the import review of the Dizzy game in the video game magazine I read back then.
I wanted it, because the graphics looked so nice ( :D).

I think I'll have to get it some day.

thegreatgonzo

Some guy on Craigslist posted a Fat PS2 with one memory card,no controllers, along with Final Fantasy X-2 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, for 25 dollars. I picked it up, and and now have a PS2 in the bedroom and can also watch DVDs in there as well (I've been meaning to pick up a cheap DVD player but never did).

I will probably sell the games.
Dance, puppets... dance!

manuel

That I call a great deal.
You probably can get back most of it by selling the games.

Rob64

June 27, 2009, 01:48:27 pm #382 Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 08:54:07 am by Rob64
From my recent trip to digital press for the Nava meeting today, I got the following for nothing thanks to trading in old pc/2600 games:

Pacman CIB for 12 bucks
Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout CIB for 11 bucks
and Caveman Games loose for 8 bucks

"Update": The package is not here yet but I figured I should talk about the games. They all work and I've been looking for Caveman Games for a long time without knowing it because my uncle had it for the commodore and I've been kind of on the look out but always forgetting about it. Look up videos for it to see what it's like but it's hilarious.

The package is here and this is what I got for 25 bucks: Tetris CIB with manual and game sleeve, Rad Racer and Golf loose, and a Toys R Us Majora's Mask/Banjo Tooie promotional tape. All came in great condition thanks to mobiusclimber.
Now you're playing with Power

namzep

Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 20, 2009, 08:38:06 pm
Those are some nice trades. What did you traded for them?

A 360 HD-DVD drive (with two movies) and a copy of the original Guitar Hero (PS2).

milkmanv1

hmm, I havn't gotten too many "good" deals recently. But yesterday at the local fleamarket I got Little Nemo for 3$, earthworm jin for genny for 3$ and Paperboy for the master system for 3$. The only really good deal I can think of now that I got was Secret of Mana (I know it's snes) for 3$, I know 3$ I was so happy.

Jollie

ok get this I FOUND A COPY OF STADIUM EVENTS. and didnt buy it because i forgot if it was the hard one to find or not. going back hopefully tomorrow where i will pick it up for a mere 7 dollars. HAH!
Great Fox will cover you.

toredauei

You will punch yourself in the nuts if its gone. I wouldve gone back right away :P
Visit my art blog: HARELIPPED

Take a look at my fantasticly amazing FS/FT thread HERE

manuel

Why go back? You have to buy something like that on the spot, even with the chance of just getting the common cheap one.

famiac

yeah dude i cant believe you missed that.

keiffer01

Wow its been a while since I didn't post anything! :o Well I just went to this flea market and found a NES Hong Kong Version. It's actually the first time I ever see a NES like this, and did some research on the internet but still couldn't find any info about this model. I know that there were Hong Kong versions of the Famicom, but why would there ever be a need to have a Hong Kong version of the NES? I mean, did the guys in Hong Kong actually get both the Famicom and NES consoles? That's kinda weird...anyways here are some pictures. There are some differences with the casing compared to the American NES.