Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BonBon

I know that lot I got out bid on the last second on that lot it went for 90 :'(

dukbrand

How much does doki doki panic go for?

NintendoKing

$25, it used to go for more but as our community grows many items have lost value.

For example when I bought Super Mario Bros. IV; it had a lot higher price ($20) as it was seemingly scarce but before we knew it we had many international members joining which lowered it's worth substantially to around $5.

machbed

Hey. I have a question for all. How much worth these games?

3in1 - Prisoners of War, Shin Chan (Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa hack) Turtles 3
Pirate Donkey Kong
Quattro Arcade
Gimmick!

NintendoKing

3in1 - Prisoners of War, Shin Chan (Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa hack) Turtles 3 ($8)
Pirate Donkey Kong (??, depends on which version as many exist.)
Quattro Arcade ($6)
Gimmick! ($15)

VenomMacbeth

How much would one expect to pay for a loose copy of Crisis Force, official or pirate?  The only one I can seem to find is on ebay for about $45 with shipping, and I assume it's the official.

pirate

How much worth  a boxed NTSC (modded with original NES components) Micro Genius IQ-501 or other hardware clone Micro Genius models ?

Parodius Duh

what is the general value of original Dendy carts (with dendy quality labels on back)? How about the value of a boxed dendy system (all models)?

Waltergol

Quote from: Jay-ray on September 17, 2011, 11:00:11 pm
100 dollars for moon crystal is that the price I should pay

Hi, I have a pirate copy of this game, how much do you think can cost?

Im also want to know the price of this pirates game that I have.

Thanks
My Famicom and Famiclon Blog - http://familycomgame.blogspot.com/

jpx72

Well the Super Maruo is worth a small fortune :D

Ryo

Woow  World heroes CIB. I need it. :o

fredJ

I never understand how there can be a value for pirate carts....   :-\
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

NintendoKing

fredj; It's really only portings, certain mario hacks and disk system conversions; they have value as they are interesting and usually fun to play for one reason or another.

For example, Mario IV is a simple hack of Armadillo with Mario and Luigi added into the game, Pocket Green is a hack of Kero Kero Kerropi 2 with a few pokemon characters using sprites taken from gameboy pokemon games, Sonic the Hedgehog/Earthworm Jim 3 are both portings from Sega Megadrive, Super Mario World is ported from Super Nintendo, Super Donkey Kong is a porting of Donkey Kong Land from original Gameboy and Super Mario Bros. 2J was a disk system conversion.

punkpolitical

How much should i pay for a Square Button Famicom in Box? its in poor condition, dark yellow, pretty beat up.

NintendoKing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Famicom-square-button-Console-JP-GAME-/320778654140?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aafe5d1bc#ht_3050wt_960
This one?

I would probably pay up to a max of $120 still as you can always buy a broken white famicom and replace the top shell greatly increasing the value of the beat up square button Famicom.