Reviews?

Started by Cam3ron@FW, September 13, 2009, 11:44:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Jedi Master Baiter

Interesting - didn't know there was a #2.

Is it significantly different from the first one?

crade

It is quite different, although there are also similarities.  I think it was made seperately, but with some parts lifted from the original. 
GRRR!

JC

That's exciting! I didn't know there was a second Boogerman! It looks really different.

NintendoKing

I agree, Boogerman 2 looks so fun. :crazy:

ericj

The rom for it has been dumped and is on CaH4e3's site.

UglyJoe

Out of my inbox and into the webs! Check out Rob64's new review of Thunderbirds :star:

We're always ready for new reviews, so if you want to write one and get it on the website, just send me a PM or an email (uglyjoe@famicomworld.com).

UglyJoe

From the fingers of crade comes a new review for the excellent FDS title Otocky.  Check it out!

http://famicomworld.com/game/1407/

NintendoKing

I notice you have no review for the game "Harry's Legend", this is actually one of my favorite pirates and I would love to review it if you will allow me to do so. Its absolute bad controls and collision detection are the charm to make it playable over and over, seriously...

UglyJoe

Go for it! :mario:

Just follow our review format and send me the review (email or PM).  Screenshots are welcome as well, as it saves me a bit of work having to get them myself.  If you have a cart shot or any box/manual scans, we take those too (although I guess that's much harder to get for pirates).

NintendoKing

The review is completed and pm'd to you, I hope I was descriptive enough. :)

UglyJoe

Got it.  I've gotta hunt down some screenshots and stuff, so it'll be a few days before I get back to you.  Thanks ;D

NintendoKing

Did you receive the screenshots that I messaged you? Also did you like my review?

UglyJoe

November 01, 2011, 08:49:59 am #43 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 09:12:30 am by UglyJoe
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on November 01, 2011, 08:30:42 am
Did you receive the screenshots that I messaged you? Also did you like my review?

Got the screenshots.  Review is maybe a bit short, but it'll do.

NintendoKing

I am sorry it's short but it's kind of hard to say a lot about a game that is only 5 levels.