Modding/repair services!

Started by 2A03, February 21, 2010, 06:17:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

2A03

I realize this thread's getting a bit old, but I'm feeling more in the mood to mod/repair stuff and I thought I'd give this thread a bump.

nintendodork

You're offering a great service that I'm sure a lot of newer members would really appreciate.  Feel free to keep bumping. :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

2A03

Still looking for systems to mod/repair...  :)

8-bitman

i have a red an white famicom that i would like to have AV moded if you are willing to do it.

also it would depend on how much money you want to do the mod.
"Say, fuzzy pickles." (Earthbound)

2A03

Quote from: 8-bitman on November 09, 2010, 02:41:05 pm
i have a red an white famicom that i would like to have AV moded if you are willing to do it.

also it would depend on how much money you want to do the mod.

I'm not currently doing AV mods, but if there's anything from my list you'd like done, PM me and we'll work something out.

chazbc24

Quote from: 2A03 on May 22, 2010, 12:33:02 am
I also want to add that if you have an AV Famicom, I can modify it so that you can use the Zapper, that way you don't have to spend big bucks on the Famicom light gun.

would i be able to use my fourscore with multiplayer famicom games? that'd be soooooooooooo fkn awesome.

2A03

Quote from: chazbc24 on December 27, 2010, 08:56:17 am
Quote from: 2A03 on May 22, 2010, 12:33:02 am
I also want to add that if you have an AV Famicom, I can modify it so that you can use the Zapper, that way you don't have to spend big bucks on the Famicom light gun.

would i be able to use my fourscore with multiplayer famicom games? that'd be soooooooooooo fkn awesome.

Not sure if you can. I've got a Powerpak and a Four Score so I could try it out.

chazbc24

let me know what the verdict is asap!

2A03

Quote from: chazbc24 on December 30, 2010, 05:33:04 am
let me know what the verdict is asap!

I actually did some searching and it turns out that NES 4-player adapters won't work with 4-player Famicom games. :(

chazbc24

i know that. i have one myself which i primarily use for the controller extension and turbo features.. Famicom games read multiplayer through the external port. it would be interesting to see, however, if the fourscore would work after preforming your controller port mod since it allows the zapper and other peripherals to work that normally would require you to plug into the external port. If you have a multiplayer famicom game (or a multiplayer famicom rom on your powerpak) you should still try it out.

Snakeye355

Hey I know it's been a while but I wanted to know if you could mod my SNES jr for s-video and RGB.....I also would like to know if you can implement an led light onto the SNES mini exactly like this guy did.   http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykiPLUwiKw4.....please pm with more details

L___E___T

I have an AV famicom on the way, I'd love to have it modded for NES peripherals one day.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

2A03

Quote from: Snakeye355 on January 05, 2013, 12:05:25 am
Hey I know it's been a while but I wanted to know if you could mod my SNES jr for s-video and RGB.....I also would like to know if you can implement an led light onto the SNES mini exactly like this guy did.   http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykiPLUwiKw4.....please pm with more details

I can do all of those, PM me and we'll work something out.
Quote from: L___E___T on January 05, 2013, 09:56:11 am
I have an AV famicom on the way, I'd love to have it modded for NES peripherals one day.

I can do that as well!

turkishproverb

Hey, I was curious if you could perform any mods not on your list?  I'm in the process of acquiring a famicom, and I was wondering if you could mod it for A: AV output, and B: Longer controller cords.

Just wanted to know.  Thanks either way.

Rasp60

I'm interested in a composite mod for a Dina 2-in1 system pleases msg me and let me know how we can work it out. Thanx!