Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lobdale

All I know about repairing disk drives is that it requires a combination of a type of effective belt replacement and some combination of voodoo magics.

manuel

80sFreak graciously offered to repair it (thanks, man!), so in the near future I'll send it to him and then I'll perhaps sell it... not sure yet.  :crazy:

JessicaWolf

Got this in a bundle deal with a bunch of pirated games and an FDS.

Anybody have any idea of it's true value?

Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

ericj

The GD4M goes for around $35-45 unboxed and in working condition.

TWIN

TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION!
www.twin-carts.pl

Nightstar699

The official cartridge of Solomon's Key for the Famicom seems to go for cheap, around 10 dollars on eBay. So I'd assume that pirated copy would cost less than that, maybe 2-5 dollars or so.

The sequel appears to be a bit more rare, but since that's a pirated copy I still wouldn't guess it's worth that much.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

TWIN

THX
;D
But for some people pirated versions is preferable of original famicom version.

www.twin-carts.pl

Nightstar699

You're welcome!
And yes, sometimes that's true. I think one of the reasons that may be is because pirated copies tend to be a cheaper alternative to the originals.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

TWIN

True,
It also follows from the fact that in Poland pirate cards were once popular and have sentimental value.
www.twin-carts.pl

Nightstar699

Ah yes, that could very well be the case, as it is for me. My first ever Famicom game was a 4-in-1 multicart I purchased in Mexico.

wholesalewatch648

got this a while back for free, wondering what it is worth because i can't seem to find it anywhere for sale
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

Nightstar699

Ah, horse racing games. I've noticed those seem to be popular in Japan. There is a copy of it on eBay for $3.75: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JRA-PAT-SUPER-FAMICOM-NINTENDO-SFC-252-/390472671925?pt=FR_Jeux_Vid%C3%A9o&hash=item5ae9fc22b5

VinylDracula

Quote from: wholesalewatch648 on March 10, 2013, 09:58:43 pm
got this a while back for free, wondering what it is worth because i can't seem to find it anywhere for sale

Its not actually horse racing.. it is horse race betting. The complete game came packaged with a modem, special betting controller, and other items:

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?39261-JPN-Super-Famicom-JRA-PAT-Modem-Set-amp-PS2-Controller-Adapter-for-PSP-2000-3000

wholesalewatch648

Quote from: VinylDracula on March 12, 2013, 02:02:38 am
Quote from: wholesalewatch648 on March 10, 2013, 09:58:43 pm

Its not actually horse racing.. it is horse race betting. The complete game came packaged with a modem, special betting controller, and other items:

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?39261-JPN-Super-Famicom-JRA-PAT-Modem-Set-amp-PS2-Controller-Adapter-for-PSP-2000-3000

interesting. also, do you know if this version of online betting is simular to the capabilities of the SATELLAVIEW on SFC games such as same game?
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

wholesalewatch648

how much is battle city cart only for the famicom worth?