Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosser

may I ask why you keep making threads for price checks when there is a thread in WTB/S/T section I believe its called "price check" its stickied   ???

wholesalewatch648

March 14, 2013, 09:01:06 pm #1216 Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 06:23:03 pm by wholesalewatch648
I find it not very efficient also, this way attracts more attention and more replies.
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

Rosser

I was just asking but you want to be dick you impatient F@%k

Hey LOOK  :o at me LOOK  :o at me I'm too impatient I NEED AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW  its okay for me to fill the forum with useless drivel threads because I'm special and trying to make a $

wholesalewatch648

Quote from: Rosser on March 14, 2013, 11:04:03 pm

Hey LOOK  :o at me LOOK  :o at me I'm too impatient I NEED AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW  its okay for me to fill the forum with useless drivel threads because I'm special and trying to make a $

hmm someone sounds upset  ::)
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

L___E___T

It's not worth a lot - to be honest for popular games like this you can search 'battle city famicom' on eBay then filter to completed listings.  You''ll get your answer quickly and won't have to make new threads each time either.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

famifan

i got loose one here for $8 year ago

80sFREAK

Quote from: Rosser on March 14, 2013, 11:04:03 pm

+1

reported
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

wholesalewatch648

how about this one ?

lobdale

I will give you $10.

manuel

Ooh, Salamander SAMPLE.
Nice.

L___E___T

Hard to say - you need to find the right collector but stick it on gamesniped.com and it'll get good attention.  I've seen similar desirability samples go for way less than NES ones, by you should be able to get $100 for it if it gets noticed.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

80sFREAK

1)Take the cart
2) Strip off the label
3) Make "sample" label
4) Age it
5) Profit
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

L___E___T

I was thinking that, but you can tell from a good photograph.  The condition lets the cart down a bit, but go for it.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

wholesalewatch648

March 16, 2013, 10:36:55 am #1228 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:30:59 pm by wholesalewatch648
Quote from: 80sFREAK on March 16, 2013, 06:40:12 am
1)Take the cart
2) Strip off the label
3) Make "sample" label
4) Age it
5) Profit

For all i know, this could have been exactly what was done to it. I am bidding on it on YAJ

VinylDracula

March 16, 2013, 02:11:19 pm #1229 Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:21:14 pm by VinylDracula
Quote from: 80sFREAK on March 16, 2013, 06:40:12 am
1)Take the cart
2) Strip off the label
3) Make "sample" label
4) Age it
5) Profit

Except for the fact that its an official Konami sample label and most people are not smart enough to figure out how to make it look exactly like what they officially used. Paper stock is exact. Even the Stamping is exact. So they would had to have a sheet of the same paper Konami used to produce these labels, carve out a stamp as well with various serial numbers and get them in the right position/shape and age the stamped ink which is impossible to do.

Its 100% authentic Konami sample cart.

its very easy to tell a real from a dupe.