Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Price check on Dian Shi Ma Li and M.C. Mario? I was thinking about selling (or preferably trading) these two games.

A little bit of sticker residue on the cartridge for M.C. Mario, besides that they're fine. 
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

wholesalewatch648

I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

VinylDracula

Quote from: wholesalewatch648 on March 17, 2013, 08:56:42 am
$30 and $20

Actually Dian Shi Ma Li is quite rare for the original version, which that appears to be, also the label is right side up (most are upside down for some reason) so Id say its worth about $40-60, and MC Mario is a reprint version worth about $10-15 if its not a glob top.

Nightstar699

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm mainly hoping to trade them for a PAL copy of Mega Man 1 on NES, but I'll keep those prices in mind.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

TWIN

Title and price check.

Thanks
TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION!
www.twin-carts.pl

StJackie

March 19, 2013, 07:08:07 pm #1235 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:36:54 pm by StJackie
HOTTA-MAN NO CHITEI TANKEN   

oops meant to reply to your pm..

wholesalewatch648

a little late but w/e: thanks to everyone who answered about the salamander sample cart, but unfortunately i lost the auction  :'( don't know if i will ever find another
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

L___E___T

So how much did it go for in the end?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

pirate

How much a brand new Nintendo Wii in Japan ?

tonev

Quote from: pirate on March 24, 2013, 11:56:12 am
How much a brand new Nintendo Wii in Japan ?

We have new black wii's for 150$ here :) but they are limited quantity of them.
I am back everyone :)

pirate

tonev

I am back everyone :)

TWIN

Price check, probably I will be have the same for sale or trade.

http://twin-carts.pl/famicom/chip_and_dales.jpg

THX :)
TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION!
www.twin-carts.pl

manuel

wholesalewatch648

Quote from: L___E___T on March 24, 2013, 08:39:10 am
So how much did it go for in the end?

6050 yen, 50 over my max bid :-[