March 28, 2024, 11:15:27 pm

fcgamer

Started by MasterDisk, July 03, 2012, 10:14:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

coolnation

May 14, 2013, 04:39:45 am #15 Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 06:42:02 am by coolnation
+3

Sorry for the late feedback... (but better late than never isn't it?)  actually the transaction was completed a while back.
Bought and traded some FC and MD carts from him. Great seller!! Item is as described. Smooth transaction. Fast shipping and perfect communication too. Highly recommended!!  Hope to do business with again :)

dingsbums

Buy with confidence from this man  :). Fast shipping, great packaging, perfect communication & nice prices = TOP transaction  :star:.

jorygriffis

He gave me a wonderful deal at a great price, and with a bunch of bonus multicarts, too. Wonderful to work with!  :star:

crade

+1 Great to deal with!  Thanks very much.
GRRR!

MaxXimus

My package came today. Packed VERY WELL. Everything for the most part is exactly as I expected it to be. Thanks! I hope we can do business again soon.

crade

+1 purchased another famicom game from me. great communication and quick payment!  Thanks very much and happy to do business with you any time! :star:
GRRR!

Phosphora

+1, Great seller, fast shipping!

BonBon

+1 bought a grab bag alot of cool stuff thanks again.

Cheetahmen

+1

Fast shipping and good communication. ;)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

MaxXimus

+8

Another great transaction. I purxhased 8 games off of Fcgamer andthey all came packaged very well. I am very pleased with the package and would definitely buy more in the future.  I highly recommend Fcgamer!

Thanks again!

FamicomLover

+1, will definitely buy from again sometime.
I am the king of San Andreas

nerdynebraskan

+2

Thank you for the Rocman X and Dr. Mario 2 carts. Thanks for the bonus pirate, too.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

BonBon

+2 Great person all around and a valued friend helped me Acquire 2 famicom disk games ported to carts the miracle of Arumana and Meikyuu Jiin Dababa.

MaxXimus

+28

Another good purchase.  Everyone should buy off of fcgamer. Thanks again!

MaxXimus

+10

Fcgamer is my #1 source for bootlegs of any kind at good prices. He is very reliable. Thanks again!