Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

I have a few copies of the original though. I think I'm just gunna bid the minimum, and if I win it, great. If not, then meh.

JC

Good plan...I try to be an advocate for people paying the right prices because I see a lot of people overbidding on stuff they could get for cheap if they were patient. This is especially true of Mario hacks because most of them are common.

Japan-Games.com

$21 for 10 Famicom carts sounds about right.  If they're boxed then it's a really good price.  The minimum for any box going to the US is $15 for EMS, so you're paying $6 over the minimum.  Think of it that way.

Do you guys know what a new FamiCopy is worth?  It's the red unit that has a phone character as the mascot.

Doc

Quote from: Japan-Games.com on November 05, 2007, 04:52:14 am

Do you guys know what a new FamiCopy is worth?  It's the red unit that has a phone character as the mascot.

Know of any pictures that are around?

JC

I've seen thinks like the FamiCorder sell for $80 on YHJ. I'd say about the same price.

Japan-Games.com

FamicomFreak

how much is a disk system with no box just the disk system ready to play. Also, if any of you are selling one let me know!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on November 13, 2007, 07:03:16 pm
$30, maybe more.

sell me 30 buck disk system plzzzzzzzzzz mastar!!!

JC

I must sell my stuff cheap, I guess. I've sold a disk system for that price, I think. Anyway...I don't have an extra right now, but if I come across one, it's yours.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on November 14, 2007, 09:37:13 pm
I must sell my stuff cheap, I guess. I've sold a disk system for that price, I think. Anyway...I don't have an extra right now, but if I come across one, it's yours.

woot thanks hey when are you putting up your doubles for sale super duper cheap for me huh? lol

JC

Haha...um...when I get them. Surface is really slow. :-\

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on November 16, 2007, 06:13:22 pm
Haha...um...when I get them. Surface is really slow. :-\

WAAAAAAA!! That's like two months or something I remember I ordered a lot of Famicom goodies using surface. Well at least that'll give me time to save money.

Jollie

quick question is donkey kong disk version hard to find?
Great Fox will cover you.

JC

I think yes. I don't recall seeing it often. There are a few like that. They had limited release, maybe even just through Disk Writers...but you could request the official disk label and foldout manual through the mail. I can't say for sure if this is true of DK.